HITACHI 79 LT-Plus File failed MD5 Hash Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

felix11

Noob Account
Nov 6, 2011
Liverpool UK
I'm tyring to flash a Hitachi 79 that has been returned to stock firmware via JF. When I click on 'Flash LT Plus' in JF I get a message 'LT-Plus file failed MD5 Hash Check' - and of course it does not write the fw to the drive.

At first, I left the files in the firmware folder as they were when I downloaded them (They are the latest fw pack and JF 1.90), but JF gave me a message saying it could not find the correct cfw file. I noticed in the pack the fw file in question was named 'LTPlus-79-4d20-2.0b.bin' So I figured that JF was getting confused because of th 'b' in the filename, so I remamed the file to 'LTPlus-79-4d20-2.0.bin, and that's when I get the failed md5 has check message.

I have re-downloaded the fw pack twice in case the files became corrupted in some way but with no difference.

Any ideas what to do? Ive googled like hell but can't find any answers.

Thanks in advance!

Smouken

Apr 16, 2011
Czech republik
Hi,
hitachi drive:http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60929
Always save the original (DRIVE DUMP) from the drive until then (Flash LT-Plus).
it will automatically search for the necessary file. For Hitachi are more
LTPlus-79-4b00, LTPlus-79-4c30, LTPlus-79-4d20, LTPlus-79-4e10
you have to pay attention to the exact designation. Otherwise there is a fried motherboard.
And JungleFlasher v0.1.92 Beta (304)

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
You want to prep the fw in fwtool32 as you woul for an mtk based drive, return to the hitachi tab, hit ctrl+f8 to enable hitachi expert mode // free flash and write it to the drive.

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
Just seen the date on the OP and read the full file names, nice bump Smouken

Status
Not open for further replies.