LITEON DG-16D4S - SLIM Messed up knife hack. Need help please. Lite on 9504.

HARDTWOKILLME

Noob Account
Jan 5, 2014
Ok so I have a slim lite on 9504 16d4s mxic. Dashboard 16547. I tried the knife hack but messed it up. Drive will not make any noise now and jungle flasher will not detect it now I did not retrieve the dvd key. If I buy a new unlocked lite on 9504 pcb board can I make it work without the DVD key. And if I do will the new pec board be flashed. How can I make the new one work if even possible. Thank for any help

oO Elite Oo

VIP Member
Sep 3, 2011
In your Nand
no, you will need to RGH it to get XELL to get your CPU, JR will decrypt you nand and provide you the DVD Key. you will need to make a firmware bin file using dvd key. I can do all this for you. You sound like the wrong person for this job based on your story here, get a pro.

HARDTWOKILLME

Noob Account
Jan 5, 2014
How much will u charge or do u think it is cheaper to just buy a new xbox. And if u reset hack glitch it can u still played burned games, get on xbox live and everything a reg xbox can do. The slim was a lot harde then the phat lite on I did. I did it with a home made probe switch. Lol.

Last edited:

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
To me this sounds like "I started cutting away at my drive with a knife and now it's broken, please help me fix it" Don't forget... this is TX product support forum. If you ruined your drive with a knife, send it out for repair.