Missed A Trick With The Switch RCM Jig

RazorX2018

VIP Member
Jul 3, 2018
Newcastle, United Kingdom
hi guys i know it's too late now but i really think it would have been nice if you had setup the switch payload dongle to have a section cut out of it so people could slide there rcm jig into it so they remain together and you're less likely to loose it this would also give you somewhere to keep it if you have chosen to use the auto rcm option.
if you ever do a hardware revision you may want to think about adding this thanks.

RazorX2018

VIP Member
Jul 3, 2018
Rather than doing that, just do the joycon mod. It's not that hard of a mod to do, then you don't need the jig at all.
true but i bought the SX Pro that comes with one lol so at the very least i would like to keep the jig just because XD so being able to have it clip or slide into the payload dongle would have been sweet and you could of had the team xecuter logo on it face up so it adds it to the opposite side of the dongle which is just black

RazorX2018

VIP Member
Jul 3, 2018
Your idea is a good one. I just think the joycon mod is a level up from that. With that mod, you could flush the jig down the toilet and it wouldn't matter. For now I just put the jig into one of the game slots in my switch case. It will probably be there forever, or until one of my kids loses it.
maybe it's just me but i don't like throwing away anything i just paid for XD
but i'm most likely gonna mod the joycon too although i literally just bought the switch yesterday so i'm not sure i can bring myself to mod the joycon just yet

RazorX2018

VIP Member
Jul 3, 2018
I understand. It's really easy to do as long as you have the tri-wing screwdriver and basic soldering skill.
i have very good soldering skills i've been modding for almost 20 years that isn't a problem it's just the thought of modding it so soon when i can just use the jig for now or auto rcm :D