MK11 1.03 SX update???

kaj.einarsson

Mar 2, 2019
Sweden
Hmm would I still need to turn on airplane mode even when Ive never setup my wifi at all

yes whenever I press any button nothing happens
Very mystery. I was not able to play mk11 had to make a online profile then delete it. And have no problem to play it since i made online profile and delete.

Pacman`

Apr 21, 2005
You don't need 8.0.1 for this to work lol. 7.0.1 works!!!
NONE of the games/updates so far need 8.x (USA ones at least)

I know, I know, it doesn't work for everybody, yeah, yeah (but if it does work, it will work on 7.0.1)
---------------

EDIT:
I've spent way too much time on this game, but I'm glad to say that I was FINALLY able to make v1.04 work on 8.0.1.
If you install MK 11 updates on 8.0.1, MAKE SURE YOUR ACCOUNT IS LINKED, else you will get a hang on v1.0.3 and v1.0.4 (the screen will hang at "Updating Game Data").

You don't have to be online. It's just a matter of having a linked account on your nand, then creating an emunand with this linked account. If your account is NOT linked, your only hope is installing everything on 7.0.1 and THEN updating to 8.0.1 (but if you do update to 8.0.1, future updates might not work...)

All along, I was assuming that you needed an UNLINKED account for this to work. You need a LINKED account IF you are on 8.0.1.

OK, I'm done with this game.

Last edited:

Support Our Sponsors