Mods Repairs & RGH Jasper & Slim Consoles For Sale

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere

PLEASE NOTE!!!!!!!

when sending in any xbox please be sure to include a note with this info in it please:

name
address
phone
screen name on tx or email
email addy
state what the problem is in as much detail as possible.
state what you need me to do
link me to any open threads on the issue.
Info
this may help you determine what type of mod you might want,let us try to explain:
Info

drive flashing gives the ability to play backed up (burned games),and is Xbox Live safe as long as your backups of your originals are patched and burned properly,and fully.

Reset glitch or jtag gives the ability to run homebrew apps like emulators,and run games off any hard drive,without a disc in the dvd drive.however,this mod is in no way xbox live safe.

Dual nand reset glitch would give the ability of a stock,xbox live safe console on one nand,and the ability to run reset glitch on the other nand.you can also choose to flash the dvd drive to play your backed up games on xbox live.

help us determine what you have by checking the manu date on the console,and checking your power plug on the console against the pic below before you contact us for mods or repairs!

TIP

you can verify against the pic below to help determine which motherboard you have.

TIP

TIP

TIP

TIP

TIP

check the manu date according to the pic here

phat & slim dvd drive flashing services

TIP

Drive flashing simply adds the support needed to play backed up (burned) games, nothing more. if you want your console to play games from hdd,this is not what you need,you need rgh/jtag.

TIP

TIP

TIP

TIP

TIP

Help us determine which drive you have,by comparing with this pic

also have console manufacture date ready when contacting us with any mod.

phat drive flashing $15
slim drive flashing $35
slim 2 (LTU2) drive flashing $80

*note* slim 2 refers to any slim that requires rgh for key,and lt ultimate pcb,and price includes all parts needed*

Reset Glitch Hack & Jtag Services

Info
in order to rgh your xbox it must have an hdmi port, please see pic below.

all phat and slim consoles can now be rgh reguardless of dashboard it is on.

Warning
we no longer accept zephyr consoles in for rgh,they are too picky and sometimey and most end up becoming a waiste of both our time and money

please have console manufacture date ready before you contact us!

phat jtag (console must be on dash 7371 or under,and have exploitable cb version) $52
phat reset glitch hack with cr4 xl by xecuter $80
Phat R-jtag install with cr4 xl $80
phat rgh and dual nand with cr4 xl and demon $132
slim rgh with cr4 xl (manu date before aug 2011) $80
slim rgh 2 (manu date after aug 2011) $80-90
slim dual nand rgh with cr4 and demon (manu date before aug 2011) $132
slim 2 dual nand rgh demon install
(manu date after aug 2011) $132

(those ^^^ prices include return shipping,but not the 4% paypal fees if sending as goods/services.)

NOTE

consoles manu after aug 2011 with 4gb internal memory can be dual nanded at this time but cost more because of added hassle and parts**

the only way currently to tell which revision board you have in slims is to open it up and look at the pic below.

TIP

to find consoles dashboard turn console on and go to system settings,console settings,system info

RROD Repairs / Trace Repairs / Drive Repairs

when your xbox displays red lights and does nothing else at all,we refer to this as the rrod.or red ring of death.

Info
if your xbox is displaying red error led,you can get a secondary error code,which helps us better determine which issue you have by doing the following:
Info

Info
How to get the Secondary error code

The specific type of hardware failure can be determined by a \"hidden\" error code
* Turn the xbox 360 on, and wait till the 3 red lights are flashing.
* Press and hold the sync up button (the small white one), while holding that button press the eject button.
* The LEDs will now blink the first number in the code (as described below).
* Release the eject button and press it again.
* The LEDs will now blink the second number of the code.
* The LEDs will now blink the third number of the code.
* The LEDs will now blink the forth number of the code.
* The LEDs will go back to the 3 red flashing lights.
You should be able to determine the difference between the 3 flashing lights and the error code lights by the rate in which they flash.
Here is how you interpret the LEDs to get the code number:
* All four lights flashing - 0
* One light flashing - 1
* Two Lights flashing - 2
* Three lights flashing - 3

You will for example get an error code like 0102 if you get 4 lights after the first click, 1 after the second, 4 after the third and 2 after the fourth click of the eject button...
All credits for this go to Xbox-scene.com

Please let us know what code you have from the information above when contacting us with repairs.

most items shipped usps priority mail,if your in need of other services,please ask :)

Xbox 360 slim console only $12 medium flat rate box
Xbox 360 slim packed with anything else $15 flat rate large box
same with phats :) $12-15

[email protected]

or simply reply to this thread,i will get email notification and respond.

contact us with any tough repair you may have today!

for repairs we use & recommend this equipment :

below are some pictures of previous work i have done. i do it all.

above is reballed corona southbridge,no stencil for this chip yet!

above is an x360 pro v6 install,for dual boot/glitch on trinity slims.

messy as usual,but this is my rework setup.

lifted slim c/gpu.

reballed slim c/gpu.

cpu rst and post out on slim trinity rgh.

post out fix on trinity.

x360 pro v6 pic 2.

reballed phat cpu for swap.

dgx key retreival on slim trinity dash 16202

coolrunner install (crappy pic sorry :( ...)

reattaching leaded solder balls with achi and direct heat stencil

IUmE0Cc.jpg

clean lift of ps4 apu chip.

9kpMrcJ.jpg

reballed ps4 apu chip.

ocwE83S.jpg

ps4 motherboard clean and awaiting apu.

Attachments

Last edited:

IseTrade

Noob Account
Feb 1, 2012
Recommended by another IRC user, I sent my slim to Nofel for rgh. He got it done the same day he received and sent back the next day. His price is very reasonable and he knows his stuffs. I was very happy with the service and I also bought a jtag unit for a friend. If you need a skillful modder with integrity, Nofel is your guy...

nogarth

Nov 3, 2011
Newcastle
Would definatly recomend this user as helped out alot on correcting one of my Xboxes that had been modified by someone else and managed to get me back up and running. He's now my go to Guy on IRC. helped on many other Technologys as well ive had problems with. but maninly my 360.

Cheers Bud

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Would definatly recomend this user as helped out alot on correcting one of my Xboxes that had been modified by someone else and managed to get me back up and running. He's now my go to Guy on IRC. helped on many other Technologys as well ive had problems with. but maninly my 360.

Cheers Bud
np man,glad we alllll could help you out and get ya going.

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
reflows,and tbh i get really good results out of them.and can do them alot cheaper than reballs.i have 120 day warranty on my reflows.if something comes up in those 120 days,you pay to ship to me,i do for free,and i pay to ship back,just like any big business rma process.

EDIT: NOW DOING REBALLS ALSO!

Last edited:

schuc

Noob Account
Feb 1, 2012
I bought a RGH XBOX system from Nofelonie just a couple months ago and can say that he is professional and VERY focused on making sure you are happy with the purchase and transaction. I received the system quickly and it worked perfectly. He already had it configured and loaded with all the necessary applications.

We did have a small issue with the controller and battery. However, I'm almost glad that happened because I was able to see how focused he is on excellent support. He quickly sent me out a new controller and even threw in a rechargeable battery.

Bottom line for me is that he was great to deal with, shipping was fast, and most importantly the work done was top notch with fantastic support. You really can't beat that.

Please feel free to message or IM me if you'd like any further info.

UPDATE: The issue with the battery had to do with him being generous and giving me a rechargeable battery instead of the normal 2-AA style. The charging cable didn't work. He ended up verifying with me that there was a GameStop nearby and paypal'd me money to buy a new battery pack..AND added more for my time and driving expense. This is insanely good service!!

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
I bought a RGH XBOX system from Nofelonie just a couple months ago and can say that he is professional and VERY focused on making sure you are happy with the purchase and transaction. I received the system quickly and it worked perfectly. He already had it configured and loaded with all the necessary applications.

We did have a small issue with the controller and battery. However, I'm almost glad that happened because I was able to see how focused he is on excellent support. He quickly sent me out a new controller and even threw in a rechargeable battery.

Bottom line for me is that he was great to deal with, shipping was fast, and most importantly the work done was top notch with fantastic support. You really can't beat that.

Please feel free to message or IM me if you'd like any further info.

UPDATE: The issue with the battery had to do with him being generous and giving me a rechargeable battery instead of the normal 2-AA style. The charging cable didn't work. He ended up verifying with me that there was a GameStop nearby and paypal'd me money to buy a new battery pack..AND added more for my time and driving expense. This is insanely good service!!
ty, and sorry bout that whole situation man :(

Reactions: schuc

honeybadger

Noob Account
Feb 1, 2012
I purchased a 360 slim w/RGH mod last week. He shipped it out the same day I paid him and it was here two days later. As far the console, it works perfectly and all questions I had were answered promptly. Will definitely purchase from him again.

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
I purchased a 360 slim w/RGH mod last week. He shipped it out the same day I paid him and it was here two days later. As far the console, it works perfectly and all questions I had were answered promptly. Will definitely purchase from him again.
tyvm and it will be a pleasure doing business with you again in the future!

Reactions: harriss

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
thanks alot man! if you need any help let me know. btw that was a board a customer had a go at,you can prolly see the dif in his work and what i did,lol.any probs let me know!

---------- Post added at 11:48 ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 ----------

1 jasper rgh,sold a ton of stuff over the weekend,will ship just the console for 150,jasper 256. or with cords for 200.usa only

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
Done a couple of trades with Nofelonie over IRC, always been spot on, he even swallowed*......

*The additional postage on an item as to not incur me further charges.

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Done a couple of trades with Nofelonie over IRC, always been spot on, he even swallowed*......

*The additional postage on an item as to not incur me further charges.
damnitt,i told you not to tell anyone,now everyones gonna expect it,sheeeesh lol

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
ok im adding this comment to let everyone in on the new stuff i have gotten in the last few days/will be getting in the mail soon,flax cables for slim ,mt1339e with external spi,phat and slim hard drive caddys and a few other small things. also now doing led mods for rol board and controllers.

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
ok i have 1 matte black slim xbox 360 rgh with custom blue led on front ring of light module and has 1tb hard drive loaded with homebrew apps.comes with cords only,no controller,also has drive kamikaze unlocked 0225 has lt3.0 already on the drive. 400 shipped with insurance. here is a video of the blue lights but it was still in a glossy finish case in this vid,now has matte black case: [ame]http://youtu.be/MP1zzfQfkdE[/ame]

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
just updated op with a nice xenon jtag never had any rrod and has hitachi 78 drive on stock firmware. real cheap for a good jtag console. 120 shipped it also has custom blue led on rol module