Mods Repairs & RGH Jasper & Slim Consoles For Sale

cmangrum318

Noob Account
May 25, 2017
Received my rgh xbox 360 from nofeloniesyet.....And it's works perfectly. I would recommend his services to anyone. Great customer service/shipping/craftsmanship.

Reactions: nofeloniesyet

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Received my rgh xbox 360 from nofeloniesyet.....And it's works perfectly. I would recommend his services to anyone. Great customer service/shipping/craftsmanship.
thanks for the feedback,i bet the last 100 customers ive done that for havent left jack. i appreciate it!

murdamo

Noob Account
Aug 9, 2017
I am interested in buying an rgh xbox 360 as well. have any more 360s with great gig space and great games and emulators as well? looking to buy asap from a trusted dealer like yourself.

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
I am interested in buying an rgh xbox 360 as well. have any more 360s with great gig space and great games and emulators as well? looking to buy asap from a trusted dealer like yourself.
pm sent

txb142

Noob Account
Aug 11, 2017
I have a Xbox 360 E 4gb - Slim E Corona V6 with a CR4 XL installed by WNY Console Services. For the past 4 weeks I am experiencing consistent crashes after short periods of time. I tried with no hard drive installed, a new hard drive installed, xbox dash, freestyle dash, FFXIII, and sooner rather than later it will crash. All the temperature readings seem fine and when it crashes the 360's front light still shows green. When I am in a non gpu intensive screen the crashes tend to take longer to happen, and the checkerboard crash seems to be pointing towards the need for a reball.

The cr4 is pretty swank so I'd rather have a lead based reball rather than get another 360 time bomb model. You still reballing 360s? What'd be the estimated price?

Thanks!

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
I have a Xbox 360 E 4gb - Slim E Corona V6 with a CR4 XL installed by WNY Console Services. For the past 4 weeks I am experiencing consistent crashes after short periods of time. I tried with no hard drive installed, a new hard drive installed, xbox dash, freestyle dash, FFXIII, and sooner rather than later it will crash. All the temperature readings seem fine and when it crashes the 360's front light still shows green. When I am in a non gpu intensive screen the crashes tend to take longer to happen, and the checkerboard crash seems to be pointing towards the need for a reball.

The cr4 is pretty swank so I'd rather have a lead based reball rather than get another 360 time bomb model. You still reballing 360s? What'd be the estimated price?

Thanks!
a reball is no where near the permenant fix alot of people on the net have made it seem over the years.also the heat it takes just to get the chip off,let alone get all the solder off and get new balls on it can kill an already dying gpu off all together.if i were you,id ditch the v6 and get a jasper and have me fit the cr4 to that.jasper is the only model 360 that i almost never had to rework.

Reactions: txb142

txb142

Noob Account
Aug 11, 2017
a reball is no where near the permenant fix alot of people on the net have made it seem over the years.also the heat it takes just to get the chip off,let alone get all the solder off and get new balls on it can kill an already dying gpu off all together.if i were
you,id ditch the v6 and get a jasper and have me fit the cr4 to that.jasper is the only model 360 that i almost never had to rework.
Is the method for spotting a Jasper the same? I see that they use 12.1 amps and have a different power plug, but the guides I found are from 2008. Are there any new pitfalls/things to look for? I probably can score a cheap 360 at the local farmer's market.

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Is the method for spotting a Jasper the same? I see that they use 12.1 amps and have a different power plug, but the guides I found are from 2008. Are there any new pitfalls/things to look for? I probably can score a cheap 360 at the local farmer's market.
first,every jasper has hdmi,so if it dont have hdmi,keep it moving. also,inside the power plugin on the console itself,there is a black plastic bar that runs along the top of the 6 pins,if that bar is split into 2 sections in the middle,its a jasper. also i believe i have images to help ya determine motherboards on my first post of this thread,just scroll down a bit.

Reactions: txb142

wardea1993

Noob Account
Sep 15, 2017
Hey nofeloniesyet are you still offering send in service for rgh if so I have xbox 360 s manu 7 11 2011 that I'm not confident in modding it myself. I was looking into purchasing the cr4 xl chip and installing myself but with my lack of experience id probably fry something. Thank you in advance nofeloniesyet for any advice/help you may give.

wardea1993

Noob Account
Sep 15, 2017
Also if that isn't a possibility then do you have any premodded 360s for sale? Preferably slim rgh but really any would do

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Hey nofeloniesyet are you still offering send in service for rgh if so I have xbox 360 s manu 7 11 2011 that I'm not confident in modding it myself. I was looking into purchasing the cr4 xl chip and installing myself but with my lack of experience id probably fry something. Thank you in advance nofeloniesyet for any advice/help you may give.
You buy the cr4 and send with console and its np.45 plus 14 return.also email me for faster responses at [email protected]

Reactions: wardea1993

BLINDREMP7ION

Noob Account
Sep 20, 2017
NOFELONIESYET IS DEFINITELY A GREAT SELLER AND IS GREAT AT COMMUNICATION ...MY XBOX IS ON ITS WAY RIGHT NOW AND I CANT THANK HIM ENOUGH FOR THE GREAT SERVICE...I RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE AND WILL DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AGAIN.....TREY

Reactions: nofeloniesyet

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
just so people know,i have now gotten back into the og xbox modding heavily,demands strangley went through the roof,so softmod,tsop or chip,whatever your flavor is i got ya covered!

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
NOFELONIESYET IS DEFINITELY A GREAT SELLER AND IS GREAT AT COMMUNICATION ...MY XBOX IS ON ITS WAY RIGHT NOW AND I CANT THANK HIM ENOUGH FOR THE GREAT SERVICE...I RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE AND WILL DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AGAIN.....TREY
thanks man,some of what ya had me do was a first time thing for me so im hoping i got it all right.if not lemme know so if i ever need to do it again maybe i can figure out where i went wrong! Btw a controller wasnt part of the deal but i tossed one in just for being patient while i figured that stuff out!

Last edited:

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
nobody interested in original xbox mods? they seem to have come back in high demand! i got ya if so,softmod (bleh) tsop and chipped. whatever ya need!

Viper187

Apr 30, 2015
I'm interested in one of those dual nand Xbox360 consoles. I've been wanting to get one for ages, and I keep putting it off. I figure I should probably do it while you're still working on these.

1. Are the modded consoles new or at least not a nasty looking pawn shop refurb job? I don't want a heavily worn DVD laser either for obvious reasons.

2. Can you flash the DVD drive for me too? Does flashing the drive bypass region lock while using the safe NAND? I have 850+ retail discs and a few are from other regions.

3. What is flashed on the hacked NAND and is it fully compatible with the 360 SDK for debugging etc? Dev Kernal? I think the last guide I looked at mentioned RGLoader being needed for that. If yours is different, can you reflash it for me?

4. Is there an easy way to get the digital games/DLC I own working on the RGH Nand without doing a license transfer? Like besides torrenting other people's copies that were already cracked or whatever. lol

5. Can you install/recommend a homebrew dashboard or two? I'm not a media person. I strictly play/mod games and homebrew. My main concern is keeping the RGH from attempting to connect to XBL in any way but at the same time allowing it to connect to my PC and other consoles for system link play and modding.

6. Do you include the power brick, or could you, and for how much?

7. How does this thing (the safe NAND part) handle firmware updates being pushed? Any issues there? I know 360 rarely gets updated now, but it still does now and then. I'm also curious how switching between the two NANDs works. I didn't see it mentioned.

p.s. In case you're wondering, I'm not some hack noob. I've been hex editing and cheat searching since the N64 Gameshark. I even got into the assembly (MIPS) and rather enjoyed it. PowerPC looks very similar in context and was easy enough to pickup. I would've been content with hex editing saves if anyone had been willing to properly document all the damn different checksums every game uses instead of releasing half assed editors that later turn into dead links and not sharing the checksum info with anyone. I was actually one of the people involved with Project Artemis for PS2. Someone wrote a small library to dump the RAM across the network and I got it working with a PS2 specific version of my own cheat searching app. If I could find documentation on how things like Peek Poker etc access the 360, I might be tempted to do the same for it depending on how useful the existing tools are to me.

Last edited: