Mods Repairs & RGH Jasper & Slim Consoles For Sale

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
NOFELONIESYET IS DEFINITELY A GREAT SELLER AND IS GREAT AT COMMUNICATION ...MY XBOX IS ON ITS WAY RIGHT NOW AND I CANT THANK HIM ENOUGH FOR THE GREAT SERVICE...I RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE AND WILL DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AGAIN.....TREY
thanks man,some of what ya had me do was a first time thing for me so im hoping i got it all right.if not lemme know so if i ever need to do it again maybe i can figure out where i went wrong! Btw a controller wasnt part of the deal but i tossed one in just for being patient while i figured that stuff out!

Last edited:

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
nobody interested in original xbox mods? they seem to have come back in high demand! i got ya if so,softmod (bleh) tsop and chipped. whatever ya need!

Viper187

Apr 30, 2015
I'm interested in one of those dual nand Xbox360 consoles. I've been wanting to get one for ages, and I keep putting it off. I figure I should probably do it while you're still working on these.

1. Are the modded consoles new or at least not a nasty looking pawn shop refurb job? I don't want a heavily worn DVD laser either for obvious reasons.

2. Can you flash the DVD drive for me too? Does flashing the drive bypass region lock while using the safe NAND? I have 850+ retail discs and a few are from other regions.

3. What is flashed on the hacked NAND and is it fully compatible with the 360 SDK for debugging etc? Dev Kernal? I think the last guide I looked at mentioned RGLoader being needed for that. If yours is different, can you reflash it for me?

4. Is there an easy way to get the digital games/DLC I own working on the RGH Nand without doing a license transfer? Like besides torrenting other people's copies that were already cracked or whatever. lol

5. Can you install/recommend a homebrew dashboard or two? I'm not a media person. I strictly play/mod games and homebrew. My main concern is keeping the RGH from attempting to connect to XBL in any way but at the same time allowing it to connect to my PC and other consoles for system link play and modding.

6. Do you include the power brick, or could you, and for how much?

7. How does this thing (the safe NAND part) handle firmware updates being pushed? Any issues there? I know 360 rarely gets updated now, but it still does now and then. I'm also curious how switching between the two NANDs works. I didn't see it mentioned.

p.s. In case you're wondering, I'm not some hack noob. I've been hex editing and cheat searching since the N64 Gameshark. I even got into the assembly (MIPS) and rather enjoyed it. PowerPC looks very similar in context and was easy enough to pickup. I would've been content with hex editing saves if anyone had been willing to properly document all the damn different checksums every game uses instead of releasing half assed editors that later turn into dead links and not sharing the checksum info with anyone. I was actually one of the people involved with Project Artemis for PS2. Someone wrote a small library to dump the RAM across the network and I got it working with a PS2 specific version of my own cheat searching app. If I could find documentation on how things like Peek Poker etc access the 360, I might be tempted to do the same for it depending on how useful the existing tools are to me.

Last edited:

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
I'm interested in one of those dual nand Xbox360 consoles. I've been wanting to get one for ages, and I keep putting it off. I figure I should probably do it while you're still working on these.

1. Are the modded consoles new or at least not a nasty looking pawn shop refurb job? I don't want a heavily worn DVD laser either for obvious reasons.

2. Can you flash the DVD drive for me too? Does flashing the drive bypass region lock while using the safe NAND? I have 850+ retail discs and a few are from other regions.

3. What is flashed on the hacked NAND and is it fully compatible with the 360 SDK for debugging etc? Dev Kernal? I think the last guide I looked at mentioned RGLoader being needed for that. If yours is different, can you reflash it for me?

4. Is there an easy way to get the digital games/DLC I own working on the RGH Nand without doing a license transfer? Like besides torrenting other people's copies that were already cracked or whatever. lol

5. Can you install/recommend a homebrew dashboard or two? I'm not a media person. I strictly play/mod games and homebrew. My main concern is keeping the RGH from attempting to connect to XBL in any way but at the same time allowing it to connect to my PC and other consoles for system link play and modding.

6. Do you include the power brick, or could you, and for how much?

7. How does this thing (the safe NAND part) handle firmware updates being pushed? Any issues there? I know 360 rarely gets updated now, but it still does now and then. I'm also curious how switching between the two NANDs works. I didn't see it mentioned.

p.s. In case you're wondering, I'm not some hack noob. I've been hex editing and cheat searching since the N64 Gameshark. I even got into the assembly (MIPS) and rather enjoyed it. PowerPC looks very similar in context and was easy enough to pickup. I would've been content with hex editing saves if anyone had been willing to properly document all the damn different checksums every game uses instead of releasing half assed editors that later turn into dead links and not sharing the checksum info with anyone. I was actually one of the people involved with Project Artemis for PS2. Someone wrote a small library to dump the RAM across the network and I got it working with a PS2 specific version of my own cheat searching app. If I could find documentation on how things like Peek Poker etc access the 360, I might be tempted to do the same for it depending on how useful the existing tools are to me.
sorry man,not even doing dual nands anymore,kinda pointless these days imho.straight rgh for me from here out.im sure someone else here has stuff to do a dual nand for ya though :)

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
having me some fun with 1.6 og xbox today, lpc rebuild and mod chip.

20171106_091349.jpg20171106_091350.jpg20171106_092100.jpg20171106_093848.jpg

ahhhh the good ole days,lol

Reactions: metalfan

weggie

Noob Account
Feb 5, 2018
Just had my older 360 done by nofeloniesyet

Great communication, great work and a pleasure to work with. This guy is spot on and he treats you like gold.
Responsive, by email and lets you know every step of the way!

Reactions: nofeloniesyet

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
Just had my older 360 done by nofeloniesyet

Great communication, great work and a pleasure to work with. This guy is spot on and he treats you like gold.
Responsive, by email and lets you know every step of the way!

It's a shame he's gay

irule88

Noob Account
Jul 26, 2012
Looking to get a rgh console can you send me some prices? just the console and power cord dont need a hd

Last edited:

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Looking to get a rgh console can you send me some prices? just the console and power cord dont need a hd
all out of consoles man,sorry. not much demand for me to keep money tied up in em anymore :(

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
got a little down time from my main full time job, so if anyone needs any work done hit me up!

hope everyone has a happy new year!

Reactions: Game_Over

HALOFREAK1252

Jul 10, 2012
Have a console with 0022, got it given to me, i live in the USA. It had a sticker on it that said dash 6717 but i cant test it any further. What would it cost me to get it up and running again ? no hdmi

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Have a console with 0022, got it given to me, i live in the USA. It had a sticker on it that said dash 6717 but i cant test it any further. What would it cost me to get it up and running again ? no hdmi
no hdmi is a xenon,and hardly worth paying anything to fix man,hate to sound harsh but thats the sad fact.