Mods Repairs & RGH Jasper & Slim Consoles For Sale

HALOFREAK1252

Jul 10, 2012
Not sure if its a thing, i havent really payed attention when reading nands, but if i was to read the nand would it tell me what dash its on ?

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Not sure if its a thing, i havent really payed attention when reading nands, but if i was to read the nand would it tell me what dash its on ?
why are ya so focused on the dash here? just for jtag? if thats the case go find ya a super reliable jasper,buy a 5 dollar matrix rgh chip and rgh it,same thing in the end as jtag,and with 15432's timing files it will boot as fast and reliable as a jtag.

Reactions: DELETED

HALOFREAK1252

Jul 10, 2012
why are ya so focused on the dash here? just for jtag? if thats the case go find ya a super reliable jasper,buy a 5 dollar matrix rgh chip and rgh it,same thing in the end as jtag,and with 15432's timing files it will boot as fast and reliable as a jtag.
Yes i would like to be able to jtag it. I have done plenty of rgh installs but have yet to do a jtag install. Also im a collector of sorts. It may seem stupid to some if not most, but its the little things really. But ya i understand that rgh and jtag are the same, would do the fix myself if i had the equipment.

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Hi, do you still happen to be selling pre-modded Xbox 360 consoles? JTAG or RGH2?
na i stopped a while back man. demand was just too small for me to keep funds allocated towards buying consoles to keep on hand.sorry :(