Mods Repairs & RGH Jasper & Slim Consoles For Sale

HALOFREAK1252

Jul 10, 2012
no hdmi is a xenon,and hardly worth paying anything to fix man,hate to sound harsh but thats the sad fact.
I get that it may not be worth it, but the off chance that it is on that dash i would just be very happy to have it working lol. But i mean if i was to get it fixed what would it cost ?

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
I get that it may not be worth it, but the off chance that it is on that dash i would just be very happy to have it working lol. But i mean if i was to get it fixed what would it cost ?
i dont even take xenons in man,not worth my time in most cases,sorry.

Reactions: Game_Over

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
I don't know anyone who works on Xenons. They are so unreliable. The Xenon was the very first motherboard revision for the xbox 360, it was the board that made the RROD such a wide-spread issue.

Reactions: nofeloniesyet

HALOFREAK1252

Jul 10, 2012
Well i mean it was worth a shot i suppose ?‍♂ just havent had a xbox with that low of dash in a long time, didnt even know if it was on that dash or not lol just the off chance i guess. I dont reall have the rifht equipment for the job but any wa 6th of getting it to just boot temporarily or even find out what dash it is on?

HALOFREAK1252

Jul 10, 2012
Not sure if its a thing, i havent really payed attention when reading nands, but if i was to read the nand would it tell me what dash its on ?

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Not sure if its a thing, i havent really payed attention when reading nands, but if i was to read the nand would it tell me what dash its on ?
why are ya so focused on the dash here? just for jtag? if thats the case go find ya a super reliable jasper,buy a 5 dollar matrix rgh chip and rgh it,same thing in the end as jtag,and with 15432's timing files it will boot as fast and reliable as a jtag.

Reactions: Game_Over

HALOFREAK1252

Jul 10, 2012
why are ya so focused on the dash here? just for jtag? if thats the case go find ya a super reliable jasper,buy a 5 dollar matrix rgh chip and rgh it,same thing in the end as jtag,and with 15432's timing files it will boot as fast and reliable as a jtag.
Yes i would like to be able to jtag it. I have done plenty of rgh installs but have yet to do a jtag install. Also im a collector of sorts. It may seem stupid to some if not most, but its the little things really. But ya i understand that rgh and jtag are the same, would do the fix myself if i had the equipment.

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Hi, do you still happen to be selling pre-modded Xbox 360 consoles? JTAG or RGH2?
na i stopped a while back man. demand was just too small for me to keep funds allocated towards buying consoles to keep on hand.sorry :(