(more)mouse issues

sneeke

Noob Account
Jun 22, 2011
Just recently bought myself the xfrag and have the keyboard set up and able to bind keys with no problem. However out of 4 mice tried none of them work properly. On 3/4 I can get it to work but can only look up and down not left-right. 1 of which came in the same package with the working keyboard. Anyone had this issue? Is it fixable or do I need to buy yet another mouse.

Also you guys should give a list of confirmed working mouses, as 0/4(I know its such a small sample) isnt my idea of compatible with "most" mice.

"sigh" Bought another mouse out of impulse and this one can look down the sights/shoot but cant look around. So 1 no-name brand 2 dynex 1 logitech and 1 saitek all not working.

Last edited:
try here
http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64711
or read the posts in the topic your posting in as you will be amassed with a wealth of information,
just consider yourself lucky that ubergeek or any other like minded admin hasnt found the dark parts of this website
so be quiet and close the door on your way out

actiondanuk

Apr 6, 2009
In my house (Somerset) UK
I have tried many diffrent mice but keep coming back to the cheap roller ball one that came free with my compaq desktop pc (not sure if theres a modle number for it but i have a look later). Great response times just a lack of extra buttons for games like cod and battlefield 3.
I will add some pics to my profile today, with any more info i can find.

pics added to my profile,

details on bottom of mouse:-

hp pin 5188-8925 rev A.
hp s/n pmo737012455

hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: hellrok