Mortal Kombat 11 v1.0.23 + All DLC

Pacman`

Apr 21, 2005
Hi, it's a known problem...

You need a linked account to play this game and some others.
If you use a jig (IE, RCM mode) with a linked account IT WILL PLAY past that annoying Updating Game Data screen.

But beware, if you use the SX Core, it will stop playing even if you have a linked account (I found that out today!)

Good luck
(you can easily fake a linked account, just google it)

Pacman`

Apr 21, 2005
Update: If you installed SX Core and now MK11 hangs at the Updating Game Data screen, just turn your WiFi on and it will go past that screen. You can then pause the game and turn WiFi off and continue playing it...

But remember, you need that linked account too.

romhunter

Nov 20, 2018
Update: If you installed SX Core and now MK11 hangs at the Updating Game Data screen, just turn your WiFi on and it will go past that screen. You can then pause the game and turn WiFi off and continue playing it...

But remember, you need that linked account too.
Hi. I am using SX Pro and RCM mode. My NSW is connected to WiFi in a LAN jail without Internet access. I have linked account. I think that game checks first time played log and try to validate user account if It Is too old.

Pacman`

Apr 21, 2005
I tried it this morning before writing the update
It hanged, I created my network settings, it gave me an error, and it continued past the Downlaoding Game Data screen.
So, it worked. Then I paused the game, turned off my WiFi and played a solo local fight.

romhunter

Nov 20, 2018
I tried it this morning before writing the update
It hanged, I created my network settings, it gave me an error, and it continued past the Downlaoding Game Data screen.
So, it worked. Then I paused the game, turned off my WiFi and played a solo local fight.
Ok. How Is your installing method (format, installer tool, etc.) ?Thanks.

Pacman`

Apr 21, 2005
It doesn't matter how you install it, but now I use Tinleaf 1.4.4 on the Switch and ns-usbloader on the PC (I prefer using older v0.9.1).
NSP of course, although you can use NSZ as well.
Get a good USB-C cable that has that resistor to protect your USB port and connect your Switch to your PC (try to use a USB3 port for faster speed)

For playing games, I use a 512GB Samsung EVO Plus formatted as FAT32 (NEVER use exFAT).
Only time I use exFAT is when I do backup/restore of the nand/emunand, and I use a 256GB Samsung EVO Plus just for that.

But the main thing is to use a linked account with WiFi ON for passing that MK11 screen.

Reactions: romhunter

romhunter

Nov 20, 2018
It doesn't matter how you install it, but now I use Tinleaf 1.4.4 on the Switch and ns-usbloader on the PC (I prefer using older v0.9.1).
NSP of course, although you can use NSZ as well.
Get a good USB-C cable that has that resistor to protect your USB port and connect your Switch to your PC (try to use a USB3 port for faster speed)

For playing games, I use a 512GB Samsung EVO Plus formatted as FAT32 (NEVER use exFAT).
Only time I use exFAT is when I do backup/restore of the nand/emunand, and I use a 256GB Samsung EVO Plus just for that.

But the main thing is to use a linked account with WiFi ON for passing that MK11 screen.
Thanks for help but I need fully offline solution without emuNAND sh!t. My NSW is not banned!