ANSWERED My CD drive is not compatible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newborn

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2013
I am getting RGH SLIM WITH LT.3.0 DUALNAND, just found out to make copy of games you need to have compatible drive... mine is on the list of not support drives, was asking if anyone can suggest a drive? and maybe from where... I'm also in the UK.

frayed

DINDU NUFFIN
VIP Member
Dec 22, 2010
Stuck in your tub
to make copies of your original discs you will need a lite-on/benq drive flashed with 0800 fw or an x360 usb pro v2 and any compatible xbox 360 drive

Newborn

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2013
to make copies of your original discs you will need a lite-on/benq drive flashed with 0800 fw or an x360 usb pro v2 and any compatible xbox 360 drive

I was already getting pre flashed drive lt.3.0 with the xbox, I was talking about the burner for my computer.. or am I missing something.

chase

VIP Member
Apr 11, 2004
Toronto, Canada
what frayed is talking about is a drive to rip your games.. your 360 drive will be flashed with lt3.0 for playing burned backups

you'll be using a compatible drive for burnermax payload tool to do the burning .. but you'll need a drive to rip your games.. either a 0800 drive or use any stock 360 drive with x360usb pro v2 to rip games

Last edited:

frayed

DINDU NUFFIN
VIP Member
Dec 22, 2010
Stuck in your tub
how did you plan on getting .iso's to burn to disc?
^^^^ the big elephant in the room that goes ignored

there have been many people who have posted success/failure stories of drives they have purchased

try taking some time and reading for yourself instead of asking the same redundant questions that people have been asking for years

Last edited:

Newborn

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2013
^^^^ the big elephant in the room that goes ignored

there have been many people who have posted success/failure stories of drives they have purchased

try taking some time and reading for yourself instead of asking the same redundant questions that people have been asking for years

Excuse me? I have been looking into this for over 2 weeks without questions, yeah sorry I asked a question mr know it all perfect, for your information I was done with this thread as I got what I needed to know.. so thank you to everyone who gave me "useful information"

Last edited:

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2010
Colne, Lancashire (UK)
I've closed the thread and marked it as ANSWERED.

The OP should have enough information to read and find out what he needs to do to make backups of his retail game discs.

Status
Not open for further replies.