LITEON 93450 My Liteon is not showing up its blank

Hyllesen

Dec 10, 2010
Denmark
Hello

This forum has been very helpful to me before in my flashing endavours so maybe you can help me once again.

The problem is my Liteon is not being detected by my computer at all after I did the Liteon Erase in Jungleflasher.

I thought you could bring the drive back to vendor mode by doing the Liteon Erase, but something went wrong, and now the drive is not seen at all.

This is an Liteon 93450c. I have the key from an earlier MRA hack. But now I wanted to reflash to LT+ 1.9.

I hope I make myself clear enough here. If theres any questions just ask.

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2010
Re: My Liteon is not showing 0x7f status

Intro Device ID and power cycle ... Voila

Jun 4, 2010
Some people had to repeat this several times before they managed to get the drive into vendor mode (even up to 11 or 12 times). Try waiting for few seconds when you power cycle, also recheck everything else such as I/O port, SATA cable connected, etc.

Hyllesen

Dec 10, 2010
Denmark
Some people had to repeat this several times before they managed to get the drive into vendor mode (even up to 11 or 12 times). Try waiting for few seconds when you power cycle, also recheck everything else such as I/O port, SATA cable connected, etc.
What if the drive is not even showing up in the BIOS when I boot up like it used to? Can you even get intro on a blank drive?

Meanwhile I'm franticly powercycling

Jun 4, 2010
The drive won't show on bios, it's got no firmware on it so bios can't see/id it.

So long the drive's board/chip not fried you should be able to unbrick the drive.

Jun 4, 2010
You got a spare drive you can connect to see if everything's else is functioning and that you can see a drive on JF? If it shows up then come back to this drive and try figure what's wrong with it.

Hyllesen

Dec 10, 2010
Denmark
You got a spare drive you can connect to see if everything's else is functioning and that you can see a drive on JF? If it shows up then come back to this drive and try figure what's wrong with it.
Unfortunately no xbox drives but I will check to see if it at least sees my dvd drive on the same sata port I'm using for my xbox