my switch is dead, wont be charged, n nothing wrong with battery n charging port

gutzaland

Noob Account
Aug 9, 2019
canada
hi guys,

any idea about the sx pro will brick the switch completely, or and way to get it fixed or unblocked.

I had my first sx pro recently, n successfully played for few times.

however, I didn't play with it for 2 months coz of moving.. and end up it completely dead. even hard reset.

I only use it original power adapter, but it cant be charged and no battery status icon is shown.

Any of you have the same experience, or any clues.. my system is 2 years old..

thx guys

optantic

VIP Member
May 2, 2010
the dongle battery runs out in less than 2 weeks
so charge the dongle on a pc, also charge the Switch for 30 minutes
then try to boot again with dongle

gutzaland

Noob Account
Aug 9, 2019
canada
the dongle battery runs out in less than 2 weeks
so charge the dongle on a pc, also charge the Switch for 30 minutes
then try to boot again with dongle
thx so much, but my switch console doesn't responded to any charging method.. not showing the battery icon... when power cable is connected..
will the method still work?

optantic

VIP Member
May 2, 2010
worth a try, after plugin the ac adapter, hold the Power button for 20s then leave it charging for 15 to 30mins

Billy Hill

Mar 9, 2019
Germany
After i returned from Hollydays i had the same problem. I got the switch working again by pressed the power button for 15 seconds. Charged the switch for around 1 hour (even if it appeared to not loading) and charged the dongle for a few minutes. Then i plugged in the dongle and started the switch by first kept pressed the volume + button and then the power button. The dongle led was flashin in blue then and the switch started again.

Good luck man!

gutzaland

Noob Account
Aug 9, 2019
canada
After i returned from Hollydays i had the same problem. I got the switch working again by pressed the power button for 15 seconds. Charged the switch for around 1 hour (even if it appeared to not loading) and charged the dongle for a few minutes. Then i plugged in the dongle and started the switch by first kept pressed the volume + button and then the power button. The dongle led was flashin in blue then and the switch started again.

Good luck man!
yes it works.. thx a million !

Reactions: Billy Hill

GOKUAKU

Noob Account
Mar 8, 2019
okinawa

Reactions: Game_Over