My Switch Lite Got Banned! (not moded/cfw)

remzkee0903

Noob Account
Jun 30, 2020
Philippines
My switch lite got banned for no apparent reason. My switch was legit too and not moded/cfw. I buy games through eshop using my CC.

When I turn on my switch lite last night I received this error code "2124-4508". Then I've contacted nintendo support via chat then it was confirmed that my switch lite got "permanently banned". Sad part is they can't even provide me any information why my console got banned.

So the last option was to mod this switch lite. My only question is.. Can I still mod/cfw this switch lite even though it was permanently banned using SX Lite?

Last edited:

Reecey

Oct 10, 2019
England
Your switch lite got banned for no apparent reason, never used cfw but you knew exactly where to come afterwards to ask about it! We believe you!!

remzkee0903

Noob Account
Jun 30, 2020
Philippines
Your switch lite got banned for no apparent reason, never used cfw but you knew exactly where to come afterwards to ask about it! We believe you!!
Maybe it got triggered because I'm sharing my accounts with others (game sharing to be exact) or maybe some of my family subs got banned too or their console was already cfw now (not sure though I just saw some post about it).

A month ago.. I was planning already to just cfw my switch lite. I'm a member of different switch group on facebook then saw a bunch of post about this SX thingy so that's the reason why I stamblled here.

I've been game sharing on forums and in discord.

Last edited: