My XBOX doesnt glitch anymore

nakamoniel

Noob Account
May 23, 2016
IMG_20160714_143311.jpgIMG_20160714_143141.jpgIMG_20160714_143400.jpgIMG_20160714_143421.jpgIMG_20160714_143439.jpg
Hello
have Trinity 4GB.
I had successfully installed CR4 and trinity qsb. I retrieved NAND, CPU Key. Flashed modded bin. everything was working beautifully for MONTHS. however yesterday it just refused TO TURN ON. I opened it up, checked all connections, re soldired all 5 connections from CR4, yet the same result. The RGH wouldn't glitch I think, as whenever I turn on the Xbox, red light stays solid, green light just keeps blinking. Has this happened to anyone? I recreated NAND and flashed it successfully, yet same result. so I generated retail Bin from Jrunner and flashed that, when I do so everytime I turn on it shows Solid Red light in front. Can someone guide me thru proper steps to make sure it works in retail mode ( So that I can rule out bad soldier joints, what I am really afraid of is that my iron was running hot and the yellow cable next to XClamps on 2nd point 2nd row, might not be making good connection ----- is there alternate place to that point where I can soldier yellow cable?)
BTW the entire time my HDMI output remains blank. Not ever i see anything on my TV or Monitor.
Thank you so much for your help

Last edited:

Running4Hippos

VIP Member
Dec 22, 2015
Ontario, Canada
You can buy and postfix adapter off ebay and solder the yellow point to there but you will have to take the xclamps off to install the adapter

Lizardpcs

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2011
Sounds like you have RDOD which could be mean your xcgpu could need a reball or there is some other hardware failure.
If you are getting green flashing light on the CR4 you post out (yellow cable) is making contact ok

When it red dots follow this guide to get the secondary code
http://bgamods.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=545

Last edited:

nakamoniel

Noob Account
May 23, 2016
IMG_20160715_073720.jpg

Thanks for reply. I can confirm that GREEN LIGHT flashes, so I guess I can rule out PostOut (Yellow cable next to Xclamp) not making contact. I attached picture of where I have soldered blue cable too here.
I guess that leaves me to YET AGAIN check blue cable going underneath X-Clamp, I will report back soon when I re solder that point and see the outcome.
About RDOD, how do i verify that? Like i said it only happens when I flash retail image, not otherwise. When I flashed RGH'd bin the red light goes away and green light keeps blinking in front (oh and on CR4XL) the whole time. Reason I mension this is so that I dont end up doing troubleshooting for RDOD if its not an issue.
If there is any other hardware failure, is there a way to generate LOG somehow (like debug log) that I can then post here so you can take a look at it and help me see whats going on with my xbox360?

Last edited: