NAND-X & J-R Programmer Wire Install Guide

patricksouza472

Sep 27, 2013
Hey, I don't know if I'm posting to the right section but I'm having a problem with my J-R Programmer.
I've soldered almost every wire correctly, except for the GND, which wouldn't stick to the motherboard, so I tried to read my Jasper's nand anyway, but after 3 reads I couldn't get a match, even though J-Runner didn't report any read error. Is the GND really necessary while reading the nand? If it is, where can I solder the GND yellow wire as an alternate point
Flash Config: 0x00AA3020 (Jasper 512mb, although coolrunner says 256mb)

alexander_1333

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Slovakia
Hey, I don't know if I'm posting to the right section but I'm having a problem with my J-R Programmer.
I've soldered almost every wire correctly, except for the GND, which wouldn't stick to the motherboard, so I tried to read my Jasper's nand anyway, but after 3 reads I couldn't get a match, even though J-Runner didn't report any read error. Is the GND really necessary while reading the nand? If it is, where can I solder the GND yellow wire as an alternate point
Flash Config: 0x00AA3020 (Jasper 512mb, although coolrunner says 256mb)
Start your own thread.

lesta_smsc

BANNED
Oct 15, 2013
After multiple installs the wires get messy and instead of cutting and shortening the wires I use these pins which I'm very satisfied with.
Highly recommended for anyone soldering-desoldering their nand-x wires on a daily basis.

I've done the same except not as neatly as you. Very handy to use heat shrink plastic to secure things.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

dreamwaqas30

Oct 18, 2013
What is xell ? Xex launcher i have it and i have nend a new version i have which have 2 option one is dump nand and other is update nand easy 2 button

Sent from my GT-I9105P using Tapatalk

lesta_smsc

BANNED
Oct 15, 2013
With console powered off. Press eject to power on. It will go into a dos type text screen and wait till the very end and it will give you your cpu key.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

dreamwaqas30

Oct 18, 2013
sorry but i dont know how to make my own very sorry i was search but i fail to make my own thread
and i dont have eject button coz no dvd rom is connected on my xbox 360:facepalm:
0Untitled-1.jpg

Support Our Sponsors