NAND-X JTAG Install Guides JTAG KITS #2, #5, #8, E79

Darkhelmet

Noob Account
Sep 16, 2011
Denmark
Re: NAND-X Installation Guides *UPDATED JULY 9TH*

I have Dash 2.0.6717. Should i update it to another dash before i do the Jtag????

Jun 4, 2010

We'd recommend that you update to 7371 before you dump your nand.

loggan26

Noob Account
Jun 24, 2009
Scotland

I have 2.0.6717.0 dash and was wondering the same question as previous user. I assumed that anything under 2.0.7371.0 is jtagable where as 2.0.7371.0 itself is IFFY?

advapi

Noob Account
Sep 30, 2011
Italy

excuse me, what are exacly the pre-requisites? I've tried to dump the nand but I got "no nand programmer connected" and I've got a yellow led on the nand-x .... I've read somewere that the PSU must be connected and the xbox must be off, I've tried without the PSU connected, can this be the iussue? I've also read on another website to open the nand-x and click the black button before dumping... is it right?
Thanks

Ok succeded in dumping and also jtagging (now have to write freebot)

Last edited:

TH3MD88

Noob Account
Oct 12, 2011
Indiana

I would like to buy a few Jtag kit#5s but no one gives you a discount if buying in bulk. Is there any place that does?

advapi

Noob Account
Sep 30, 2011
Italy

excuse me , can jtag lead to e74? or it's another cause...shall I set diode to 470 instead of 330?

GamerBR

Noob Account
Jan 8, 2004

I know the addon glitch board is not for sale yet, but wouldn't it be possible to update the tutorial before it's out?

So the NandX needs an update? will the update be available just so or do I have to buy this CK3i which would be just for the update and thats a bit too much money or am I wrong? I don'T do this proffesional I just have my three boxes of which one is jtagged the old way and one shouldnt be touched anyhow. the other should be fitted with the coolrunner. So iI hope that it is possible to do this without spending the cash on a tool which is used only once!

wackey

Noob Account
Aug 16, 2010

hi everyone...
I want to try the Nand-x...my 360 is at 7357..how can i get it to 7371?
My board is a Xenon
Where can i get that update?

thnx guys

boiimodding

Noob Account
Sep 12, 2011

Hey, please HELP..... If i purchase this and XECUTER COOLRUNNER , will i need anything else to jtag my Xbox Slim. Also, can sum1 tell me EXACTLY how to install and use them. Thnx....

rogmorax

Noob Account
Oct 1, 2011
Brazil

Hello everybody,

I just got my NAND-X retail package this week and already read a lot of posts about it. My first goal is to check if my NAND-X is working fine and also learn everything I can to be prepared when CoolRunner arrive.

My interest in this knowledge is not business, is only about DIY. So, allow me to ask some questions just to make sure I’m not going to the wrong way.

1) Am I right to say that the first part of this tutorial, the NAND part (soldering QSB's J2B1 and J1D2) is valid also for the new RGH?

2) If so, Is it fine to install NAND-X drivers, and NandPro 2.0e to dump the nand? I think this at least allows me to test if my NAND-X is not defective (since I bought at Sep, 30 and I heard something about it at http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73354).

I didn't say the new NandPro 3.0 just because I dont have yet the properly cable to flash.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

rogmorax

Noob Account
Oct 1, 2011
Brazil

Hello everybody,

I just got my NAND-X retail package this week and already read a lot of posts about it. My first goal is to check if my NAND-X is working fine and also learn everything I can to be prepared when CoolRunner arrive.

My interest in this knowledge is not business, is only about DIY. So, allow me to ask some questions just to make sure I’m not going to the wrong way.

1) Am I right to say that the first part of this tutorial, the NAND part (soldering QSB's J2B1 and J1D2) is valid also for the new RGH?

2) If so, Is it fine to install NAND-X drivers, and NandPro 2.0e to dump the nand? I think this at least allows me to test if my NAND-X is not defective (since I bought at Sep, 30 and I heard something about it at http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73354).

I didn't say the new NandPro 3.0 just because I dont have yet the properly cable to flash.

Thanks in advance!
I've just found the answers I needed :)

1) The QSB J2B1 is different for RGH according to this post.

2) I managed to install the NAND-X/NandPro drivers and I understood it's working fine since it was recognized as PRUFTECHNIK USB DEVICE. Here I found some confirmation about it here.

tumzone

Noob Account
Mar 29, 2010
Cali4nia

if i leave this QSB on, will my console still legit? and also the coolrunner? the reason i bought them cuz i want to unflag my console plz im noob on this

Bzaina

Noob Account
Sep 27, 2011
Portugal

Hi guys

I've recently bought the nandx.

I want to sold the wires as this image

But do i have to sold it on the back of the board or i can sold the wires on top?

sick360mods

BANNED
Mar 22, 2010
Longisland , New York

do u have bad eyes or something. u can clearly see that u solder not sold..... to the top of the motherboard. y would u solder it to the bottom when not instructed to do that

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Tampa,FL

Hi guys

I've recently bought the nandx.

I want to sold the wires as this image
*Image*

But do i have to sold it on the back of the board or i can sold the wires on top?
This is the top of the board

Support Our Sponsors