NAND-X Retail Kit *FINAL*

CarolinaGamer

VIP Member
Mar 20, 2010
Dirty South
Very nice, looks like you made the wires just a little longer connecting to the NAND-X?

CG

CarolinaGamer

VIP Member
Mar 20, 2010
Dirty South
awesome !!! are u guys going to post an installation video/tutorials?
I'm working on one now, But it's just for the NAND-X install and then installing freeboot, as I do not have any of the jtag kits, but it should be finished in the next couple days I've been slacking and this time I'm making making diagrams and taking pictures so that it is more of a guide instead of a video showing the product, I will be using coolshrimps app in the video.

CG

garry_b

Noob Account
Oct 16, 2009
when will this be actually ready to be shipped as i have had a preorder from day one?

optantic

VIP Member
May 2, 2010
stupid question: what are the pin headers for? do you need to solder them to the xbox 360 motherboard or just plug it in somewhere?

CarolinaGamer

VIP Member
Mar 20, 2010
Dirty South
stupid question: what are the pin headers for? do you need to solder them to the xbox 360 motherboard or just plug it in somewhere?
There are points on the motherboard where you can install the pin headers to connect to the NAND-X, but you have to remove the solder from the holes, easy to do if you have the correct stuff. They are not needed if you use the quick solder boards.

CG

CarolinaGamer

VIP Member
Mar 20, 2010
Dirty South
What's what exactly?

Um B and D connect to the part of the mother board that is used for reading and writing to the NAND, or you can use the pin headers that would go to roughly the same spot as B and D.

A and C are the jtag portion of the kit. I'm going to say C is only if you have a Xenon motherboard, A will be required for all.

CG

sean_2k5

Noob Account
Oct 31, 2004
Cumberland ,MD - USA
is the extra jtag kits going to be shipped out the same time as nand-x i have 3 xbox 360s i want to jtag and install freeboot on

also will the extra jtag kits come with extra quick solder pads for nand-x or do i wait for the solder less add on

garus

Noob Account
Mar 3, 2010
Can the solder pads be used twice on two different consoles? I need to flash two xboxes before I order and receive additional pads.

Support Our Sponsors