NAND-X Retail Kit *FINAL*

CarolinaGamer

VIP Member
Mar 20, 2010
Dirty South
Can the solder pads be used twice on two different consoles? I need to flash two xboxes before I order and receive additional pads.
Technically yes, is it worth the trouble no. Just order an extra kit. Also you could install the pinheaders on the second console, but you have to remove the solder from the holes, this is a little more difficult then the quick solder pads, but it is a solution for doing two with one kit. But you will still need the an extra jtag kit.

CG

garus

Noob Account
Mar 3, 2010
Technically yes, is it worth the trouble no. Just order an extra kit. Also you could install the pinheaders on the second console, but you have to remove the solder from the holes, this is a little more difficult then the quick solder pads, but it is a solution for doing two with one kit. But you will still need the an extra jtag kit.

CG
Yes I will order, I just need to do these two consoles ASAP, and the kits are not being sold yet.

[Jed]

Noob Account
Apr 1, 2010
Curious, why is it for pro-installers?
as lets say this, have you looked at how small these things are ? i mean people can also order them for say non showing of it little cards like people who do there "Water Cooling" and "Glass Panal" 360s ,

I dont know as mine didnt come with one but I would certainty buy a few boxs of them little pin headers for the cables as then you can just solder them in and if you have done somes box then when they come back its just "Click -> Write / Read"

So either way i wouldent worry as thats the full kit above in the first post and belive me its ****ing sexy :)

Xmods

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2002
Curious, why is it for pro-installers?
bottom side single board is pro install because the r2p12 resistor is about 1/16" or just shy of 2mm in length and can be over heated and knocked of f the motherboard EXTREMELY easy

here is the pinout for a direct wire install

for those who want it save the time of someone else pinning it out

J!D2 Header

j1d2.1 = black
j1d2.2 = brown
j1d2.3 = red
j1d2.4 = orange
j1d2.5 = yellow

J2B1 Header

j2b1.6 = green
j2b2.5 = blue

Last edited:

srt4fun

Noob Account
Sep 8, 2011
California
Just like to say thanks for developing such an awesome product. The NAND-X has saved me countless hours instead of waiting for a LPT read/write, lol. So, Thank you, you guys are awesome! Can't wait for the RGH add-on! :D

genghis8

Noob Account
Sep 8, 2011
Smithers, BC, CA
When I went to install the update from Body Count my box was reset to dashboard 2.0.13599.0 Prior to this last update I had installed all the most recent updates. BTW my board is a Falcon & benq drive. Can it be with this reset can I now JTAG my console?

fandangos

Noob Account
Apr 12, 2011
Which distributor is selling these babies? ;)

CK3 is sold out :(
By the way, I need some shop that can ship to Brazil.

leg3nd

Noob Account
Dec 5, 2013
I just ordered the Nand-X RGH edition from xconsoles.com myself, this is nice, all I have to do is purchase more Rev C's. This kit is amazing.

Antalpromille

VIP Member
Aug 4, 2011
Borås, sweden
I just ordered the Nand-X RGH edition from xconsoles.com myself, this is nice, all I have to do is purchase more Rev C's. This kit is amazing.
The point of this post in a over two years old thread is?

stmem

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2013
Maybe he only noticed the thread and not checked the date and wanted to give his opinion on it? :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Support Our Sponsors