nand-x software update problem

pompons

Nov 6, 2011
roma
www.console-inf.com
Hello!
I apologize in advance for my English!
So ..
Today I was trying to update my nand-x to version 3.0 so that it can be programmed or Xecuter cool runner with a quick assembly, without any time to connect all LPT interface .. soldering, desoldering ...!
But while I was trying to update a problem has occurred: (
So, I state that I have a ck pro and I installed the drivers, it is identified as follows:

So, these are the connections:

So once you open the program FlashMagic and set all the setting ... as in the image I get the following error

other info:

You know kindly help me?
Thanks in advance for all of the time lent.

razblade77

VIP Member
Sep 4, 2011
bedfordshire
have you insatlled the drivers for both the ck3 and nand x? and dont conect ur coolrunner untill u have udated the nand x also what shop did u get the update cables from as i cant find them instock anywhere.

valius21

Feb 17, 2011
Glasgow
have you insatlled the drivers for both the ck3 and nand x? and dont conect ur coolrunner untill u have udated the nand x also what shop did u get the update cables from as i cant find them instock anywhere.
He hasn't even updated the Nand-X yet....

One step at a time ;)

valius21

Feb 17, 2011
Glasgow
Test your solder connections for continuity using a multi meter, make sure you haven't bridged anything else while soldering...

CarolinaGamer

VIP Member
Mar 20, 2010
Dirty South
Unplug the coolrunner from it, and then change the oscillator to 12, and let me know if that fixes it. You should just have the CK3i to NAND-X cable connected, and the NAND-X and CK3i plug in on both ends. The CK3i needs to have a molex power cable connected, and teh usb has to be connected as well.

CG

pompons

Nov 6, 2011
roma
www.console-inf.com
Tried ... wrong again, I see that many people have this problem, I hope you find a solution!
I tried all the USB ports and change the various COM ports but nothing :( same error.
I already tried with two computers with OS windows 7 and windows xp, office tomorrow I will try with another laptop and I'll let you know!

Pacman`

Apr 21, 2005
Same thing happened to me today with my new CK3i and Nand-X v2. I got that autobaud error under Vista64.

1- Make sure your Nand-X drivers (from that nandpro_2.0d package) are installed.
2- Install the drivers for your CK3
3- Follow this advice carefully:

Troubleshooting:

1. If Flash Magic gives you errors (cant find device etc). Turn the CK3 power off. Then turn on and hit the Start button IMMEDIATELY. That should kick it in.

Worked for me ;)

However, now my Nand-X is at v3, and Vista64 cannot use it anymore, what a pita!
You guys need to update your drivers!

If this happens to you too, try using Nand-X v3 under XP, it will program the CoolRunner there...

pompons

Nov 6, 2011
roma
www.console-inf.com
I tried with 3 other pc .. no GRRR.
I resign myself ...
I will continue to program them with the LPT ..
I'm sorry, I got all bundled Xecuter especially for this old fashioned ... !!

satans1978

Jan 25, 2010
hello everyon I am having the same issue and so are MANY other users, I've only seen a few people say that they have success with it... I really think that it's a driver issue (too many / misconfigured etc).... can we please have someone from TEAM-X answer for us ??