NAND-X Solder Point Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medrz

Jun 16, 2011
www.medrz.com
I need help soldering my nand-x kit to my motherboard. See this tutorial -http://acwww.team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55120
I messed up some of the solder points on the top of the mother board so I need to use alternate points. The tutorial has confused me because of traces and someone told me you can't just solder it straight to the bottom of the board where it was at the top of the board because It leads to different components. Can someone help me please! :(

Thanks.

Jun 4, 2010
You were told already that you don't posses the capability for carrying such work considering you damaged points that are much easier to do than the alternate points or directly to traces.

Minimize your losses before you render that board completely dead and contact a professional to do it for you, else just get rid of it.

Medrz

Jun 16, 2011
www.medrz.com
I got the xbox free from a friend because he got a Slim. He was going to chuck it away so I took it off of him. I don't want to spend money to send my xbox to some person who could do anything with it. The reason why the points were bad was because I put the quick solder board on and soldered it but the quick solder pad burnt abit so I removed it and the card board bit stayed on and its gone pretty bad. I am thinking about updating the xbox to the new dash so Ill try anything before hand. Can you just tell me how to do the quick solder points. Thanks.

Jun 4, 2010
You can certainly update the dash or you could sell the console and get some money for it, either way it's your choice.

As for installing QSB, etc everything has been mentioned on these forums in detail and in many different forms.

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
Can you just tell me how to do the quick solder points. Thanks.
In other words, you want to know how to solder.

QSBs are the easiest thing to do by far. If you can't manage these, get someone else to do it.

Ok Thanks. You see this tutorial for the Alt points - http://acwww.team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55120 Could you please help me. Do I solder the points to same point but the opisite side because I was thinking that you could just solder it to the opisite side if the top was damaged? Can you explain it for me please <3 thanks.
I already answered this too, NO.

If you are not going to take the advice given to you then why the f**k are you here? :mad:

Medrz

Jun 16, 2011
www.medrz.com
You gave me no advice. You told me to get someone else to do it and gave me an awnser that didn't awnser my question. I asked if there is any other way to solder the NAND-X to my motherboard. All you told me is that I need a pro to do it for me and that there were tracers leading to other points on the board. If you can do it and there is a tutorial then why cant anyone just answer my question instead of judging me by my soldering. i came to this website to ask about this topic and I just get hate instead of help.

You gave me no advice. You told me to get someone else to do it and gave me an awnser that didn't awnser my question. I asked if there is any other way to solder the NAND-X to my motherboard. All you told me is that I need a pro to do it for me and that there were tracers leading to other points on the board. If you can do it and there is a tutorial then why cant anyone just answer my question instead of judging me by my soldering. i came to this website to ask about this topic and I just get hate instead of help.
AND I f**kIN SAID:

Yes you can use the nandx but you need to use the alternate spi wiring like I said. I dont care if you update it, you can do whatever you want to. It is your xbox.

Are you f**king with my head? Because I am NEVER in the mood to be f**ked with... thin ice, bud.

Fisticuffs

VIP Member
Mar 14, 2011
Arizona, US
I got the xbox free from a friend because he got a Slim. He was going to chuck it away so I took it off of him. I don't want to spend money to send my xbox to some person who could do anything with it. The reason why the points were bad was because I put the quick solder board on and soldered it but the quick solder pad burnt abit so I removed it and the card board bit stayed on and its gone pretty bad. I am thinking about updating the xbox to the new dash so Ill try anything before hand. Can you just tell me how to do the quick solder points. Thanks.
Are you sure it's even JTAGable??, What dash does it have

Status
Not open for further replies.