NAND-X Solder Points for Slim (Trinity)

Jahaziel

VIP Member
May 28, 2010
Bradenton, FL
i just got done with an RGH (all went well) using the QSB for the slim. and now looking into the nand-x package i see it also came with nand headers. I saw that they're were guides to installing these by soldering them on. but i wondered if i could just hold the headers in place on the points in needs while it reads and writes, as that would save me some time desoldering and soldering the points. anyone knows if this would work?

gonzoboy

Apr 7, 2011
I've been away south of the border for a while visiting so sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
Thanks for the wiring and I can do this no probs but in the kit I got there are several other small boards which I need to understand what they are for. As far as I understand it I need something else to interface with my nand-x rgh that will get me the key. My reason for getting the kit was just to get my dvd key from my trinity board and i also have a falcon that I did not get a drive with that I need the key to as well so I can use it as I have been using it as a test bed for months.
has there been a tutorial made yet for using the nand-x rgh right out the box on a specific chassis I could look at to get a better idea what I need to do.
Many thanx for your efforts here.

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
I've been away south of the border for a while visiting so sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
Thanks for the wiring and I can do this no probs but in the kit I got there are several other small boards which I need to understand what they are for. As far as I understand it I need something else to interface with my nand-x rgh that will get me the key. My reason for getting the kit was just to get my dvd key from my trinity board and i also have a falcon that I did not get a drive with that I need the key to as well so I can use it as I have been using it as a test bed for months.
has there been a tutorial made yet for using the nand-x rgh right out the box on a specific chassis I could look at to get a better idea what I need to do.
Many thanx for your efforts here.
You'll basically need the same kit for an RGH, as that's effectively what you're doing.

Bear in mind that the Trinity may need much more than the DVD key - if it's using an FCRT firmware then you would need an LTU/LTU2 board.

gonzoboy

Apr 7, 2011
my nand-x has more wires on its headers. The one with the 2 wires on it actually has another red, green and blue wires attached but are wire ended and are quite short so where do I need to put them?
Thanx

gonzoboy

Apr 7, 2011
thanx that clears that up.
All I want to do is get the key. I will be using the box as a standard box but capable of playing my backups(grandkids have ruined quite a few already). This is a nand-x rgh retail and comes with other boards etc and I think I only need them if I intend to leave all the bits in place which I dont. I only want the key from the 5s drive.

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
thanx that clears that up.
All I want to do is get the key. I will be using the box as a standard box but capable of playing my backups(grandkids have ruined quite a few already). This is a nand-x rgh retail and comes with other boards etc and I think I only need them if I intend to leave all the bits in place which I dont. I only want the key from the 5s drive.
You'll still need a CR/Proto etc and run xell..

Reactions: gonzoboy

The Lorax

Sep 9, 2014
Are these the same for the JR V2 ? Sorry I am n00b but I am planning to install the CR4 and I want to make sure I have every thing right.

Support Our Sponsors