Nand-X - What it can do FAQ

ToddlerTN

Noob Account
Apr 5, 2010
yes it will work on your 8955 it will allow you to dump and re flash the nand, once you have a clean good dump you can hex it or use software that's already available to edit the nand and re flash.

in fact just doing one now as i type this, going to give the new software tool ago http://www.rigid360.co.uk/Downloads.php

Ted
And it will also fix the issue with a banned console corrupting your game saves/profile so you can move them across consoles as normal, correct?

I was led to believe you could (sort of) "unban" your 360, so long as you stay offline, as going on Live will obviously ban it again.

big_ted

VIP Member
Dec 31, 2003
Midlands UK
that correct, it makes it as was before the ban, if you go on live you will be banned again and have to do it again.

Ted

Apr 22, 2010
Middle Of NOWHERE
Is the Nand-X windows 7 64bit compatible. I know that nandpro is 64 bit compatible what i am asking is are there drivers for the nand-x to work with windows 7 64 bit compatible? if this question has already been answered i am sorry for asking it again. i have spent about 6 hours looking through this site and a few others and have been unable to find the answer. if this question has already been answered and you dont feel like posting the answer again please at least post a link. thank you.

I have a 32 bit system but it is a desktop and i would really like to do a j-tag with my laptop.
I will give pose rep or thanks for whoever can answer this thank you guys

Last edited:

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
Is the Nand-X windows 7 64bit compatible. I know that nandpro is 64 bit compatible what i am asking is are there drivers for the nand-x to work with windows 7 64 bit compatible? if this question has already been answered i am sorry for asking it again. i have spent about 6 hours looking through this site and a few others and have been unable to find the answer. if this question has already been answered and you dont feel like posting the answer again please at least post a link. thank you.

I have a 32 bit system but it is a desktop and i would really like to do a j-tag with my laptop.
I will give pose rep or thanks for whoever can answer this thank you guys
NAND-X will work with ANY NANDPRO based software - so the answer is Yes.

Apr 22, 2010
Middle Of NOWHERE
thank you very much Xecuter i will be purchasing one now. I had purchased another one that said it was 64bit compatible (that was a lie, when i manually install drivers it says windows could not find drivers for your device). I trust team Xecuter though. I guess this is the price i had to pay to get one right away as they were first being released $60 from another company. ;(

How can we use NAD-X to change region code of the console ?
You cannot just change the region code of a console. But if you Jtag a console, you can play games from all regions on it.

Support Our Sponsors