NAND-X & X360USB PRO Shortages

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
Just a heads up to apologize for the recent shortages of stock - particularly the NAND-X and the X360USB PRO.

Both use a number of parts that had an extended and longer than expected leadtime so we've been unable to replenish some of our busy customers stocks.

Just know its not there fault and we will have a large shipment going out to many customers next Monday.

Try not to give your local reseller a hard time, they are working hard for you we promise.

Thank you for your patience and support.

rohst

Noob Account
Oct 10, 2011
London UK
ive already got both of mine now but its nice to see you keep others informed of shipments and expected dates to resellers :)

tr4ckerz

VIP Member
Aug 20, 2010
This explains why the UK resellers are out of stock with these products a while now. I was just curious what's happening, thanks for clearing this up.

diaboliq20

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2011
Scotland
To be honest..... Such is the coolness and demand for tx stuff.... The majority of us dont mind the wait guys.... I gotta say tho..... It's jolly decent to keep us updated....... Cheers guys!

Last edited:

oo0delboy0oo

Noob Account
Oct 13, 2011
Uk
Just a heads up to apologize for the recent shortages of stock - particularly the NAND-X and the X360USB PRO.

Both use a number of parts that had an extended and longer than expected leadtime so we've been unable to replenish some of our busy customers stocks.

Just know its not there fault and we will have a large shipment going out to many customers next Monday.

Try not to give your local reseller a hard time, they are working hard for you we promise.

Thank you for your patience and support.
Do you mean monday the 24/10/2011 or 31/10/2011

Thanks

Support Our Sponsors