Need a cheap nand-x in the uk and free shipping

NullRootix

Aug 4, 2017
Localhost
Not sure if this is the area to post :confused: But i need a cheap nand-x/nand reader as i'm getting into rghing a couple of consoles i got sitting about.

If someone could point me in the direction to buy one, thanks :)

Last edited:

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
You will probably have better luck finding a JR-Programmer at this point in the game. It does the same thing, but is a little slower. There are also other SPI based flashers that will also work for this job, that are much cheaper. I havnt used them, but I have heard good things on other forums about them.

NullRootix

Aug 4, 2017
Localhost
TX JR-Programmer? Can you recommend something stable easy to find please, i don't mind waiting as my CR is coming from china

Last edited:

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
Here is a JR-Programmer V2 - https://www.modchipcentral.com/store/Xecuter-J-R-Programmer-v2-USA-CANADA.html
Here is a nand flasher from M.A.T.R.I.X team - https://goo.gl/MoXmp9

Both of these will do the job you are looking to do, assuming you are getting a CR4, which isnt flashable. The M.A.T.R.I.X flasher doesnt do CPLD programming without some modifications.

God, I hate how these forums block out certain words.... I get why, but at this point, TX products are next to impossible to find, and it doesnt help that you dont want us recommending other projects.

Good luck finding free shipping. lol.

Last edited:

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
If you dont like it, f**k off?

Who blocks other projects? I can count on one hand the words that are blocked here, yet you're pissing your pants about it.
Really, it's an internet forum, you dont have to come here and say things that are blocked, then get agitated by it.

NullRootix

Aug 4, 2017
Localhost
Would i be able to use the ****** chip like a nand-x i.e solder cables, connect to pc, flash/read/write/update nand

Think i am gonna go with the jr2 on a direct wire as i have manged to track one down like gavin said this sh*ts getting harder to find everyday

Last edited:

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
If you dont like it, f**k off?

Who blocks other projects? I can count on one hand the words that are blocked here, yet you're pissing your pants about it.
Really, it's an internet forum, you dont have to come here and say things that are blocked, then get agitated by it.
I just said it was annoying. Considering how hard things are getting to find, and most TX products are discontinued these days, the restriction doesnt make sense. It doesnt help when you are trying to post links for alternative products, but you have to shorten them, as the forum changes words in them to ********. I also said that I understand why it was done, so I dont think your response was all that called for. Not discounting what you have done for the scene, but at the same time, I have also done a ton of stuff for this scene, and was only here responding to this stuff, as someone sent me a PM on another site about pertaining to a thread on this site, and wanted my input. While I was here, I figured I should see what was going on. Also, annoyed and agitated by it.

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
I'm not entirely sure why you felt the need to bring contributions to scene into it, being the contributions on either part amassed together is nothing noteworthy. Still, the point is still valid, they're censored, this is and always has been an Xecuter site, so matrix is censored as this isnt a generic "lets help matrix users with their sh*t forum"- if TX have decided not to produce a lot of their hardware, then that's their decision, the site is still a TX product support forum, not a generic modding site. If you want one of them, well, you know....

You could always visit the matrix support forum?

Support Our Sponsors