RGH Need a full tutorial on how to RGH a xbox 360 slim trinity to the newest dashboard

Stompz

Noob Account
Mar 25, 2015
HI guys i need help im beginner at rghing xboxes i want to learn this.Please leave a full list of things i need to RGH a xbox 360 slim trinity.
if you perferred to talk to me on skype about this skype name is ottolp2010

1.please leave a list of all the things i need including programs and produvcts

2.make sure the tutorial is step by step preferred video but word and pics will be helpful.

3. and what is the most common way people rgh xboxes thx

Joo C

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2011
South Africa
Start by reading Martin's Roadmap for noobies. For a Trinity you will require a NandX or JR Programmer or something with which to read the NAND. You will also require a glitch chip. More than anything else you will require the ability to read, follow instructions and solder.

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
I strongly suggest you do youbown research. We are not here to spoonfeed you.

frayed

DINDU NUFFIN
VIP Member
Dec 22, 2010
A galaxy far far away....
HI guys i need help im beginner at rghing xboxes i want to learn this.Please leave a full list of things i need to RGH a xbox 360 slim trinity.
if you perferred to talk to me on skype about this skype name is ottolp2010

1.please leave a list of all the things i need including programs and produvcts

2.make sure the tutorial is step by step preferred video but word and pics will be helpful.

3. and what is the most common way people rgh xboxes thx
are you a beginner are reading words on the internets?

Last edited:
Reactions: [email protected]

briggs01

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2013
as anyone got 5 mins spare to pop round his house and show him how its done , or even better show him the tut on this site and all the other info on here

briggs01

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2013
after learning how to open the xbox slim you will need
soldering iron
solder
flux
torx bits
nandx or jrunner programmer
a CR4 XL chip and QSB if you are using them

when you have all that read and read because if you come on here asking this you really shouldn't even open the xbox up , ask a pro to do it for you because you may just kill the xbox