Need CPU/DVD key

hackt0r

Noob Account
Oct 16, 2013
I found a Xbox 360 with no dvd drive. Everything works, I just need to get the cpu/dvd key to install a new dvd drive.
But I have one question. Can you find out was the original dvd drive model on the console?, because I want to be play Xbox live safely. Thanks in advance.
Specs:
* Phat 360 w/ HDMI
* Zephyr
* Dashboard: 2.0.16537.0
* 2009/09/06: Service Date

PS: email me([email protected]) the total cost and address where I can ship the Xbox to.

Taijigamer2

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2013
England
If its a zephyr that's been serviced then I wouldn't chuck too much money at it as it won't last long. Get yourself a jasper, mf date 2008+, way more stable.

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
good luck with a zephyr above 14699,never seen one boot.

WildCard007

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2013
USA
I would say take into account the money you spent on the 360, the source you got it from (if you think it was treated well or abused), ask the person you got it from if it had any issues other than the DVD Drive. Estimate how much a DVD drive would cost, usually around $30. Find out how much packing and shipping material you would need. Find out how much the post office would cost to ship it with insurance as well as get it shipped back to you. If the cost of that is less than buying a used 360 slim or phat from gamestop with warranty then it may be worth it to you. If you are interested we can go from there.

Reactions: Taijigamer2