[WANTED] Need either a proto v2, or a glitchable v5 or v6 corona mobo w/ dvd pcb- asap!

ultimate360

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2013
MN, USA
I have a corona v6 that's giving me hell, Won't boot for anything... I'm thinking to either try a proto in it, or just swap the damn board with one that can at least boot xell. Pay with paypal, need it fast too, (customer console). Thanks!

morinzo

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2005
Can we get a good close up pic of the motherboard? I have had 1 - v6 console and couldn't get it to boot consistently for the life of me, they did not have the winbond ram either.

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
I have a corona v6 that's giving me hell, Won't boot for anything... I'm thinking to either try a proto in it, or just swap the damn board with one that can at least boot xell. Pay with paypal, need it fast too, (customer console). Thanks!
itz got the winbond ram?

playingmax

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Nope, its a sammy ram
use autogg 0.9.3 rev83f. ull have it booting in no time
Info

- Added option to create xeBuild glitch2m images using CB RIP but retaining the original data from the
console. It solves the problem of short glitches on toshiba Ntsc Corona without any extra Fix.

MiniGUI:

If you load a slim dump , Autogg will show at xeBuild options a new param (glitch2m).

- If you use your real cpukey Autogg will create image using your real console data. (Recommended)

- If you use NO Cpukey (blank) it will generate a random valid cpukey and donor files (data) to create img.

LINK

ultimate360

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2013
MN, USA
use autogg 0.9.3 rev83f. ull have it booting in no time
Info

- Added option to create xeBuild glitch2m images using CB RIP but retaining the original data from the
console. It solves the problem of short glitches on toshiba Ntsc Corona without any extra Fix.

MiniGUI:

If you load a slim dump , Autogg will show at xeBuild options a new param (glitch2m).

- If you use your real cpukey Autogg will create image using your real console data. (Recommended)

- If you use NO Cpukey (blank) it will generate a random valid cpukey and donor files (data) to create img.

LINK
Dead Link, but that sounds like its worth a try.

ultimate360

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2013
MN, USA
Here is whats going on with this consoe now, I got xell to boot fine, but the final image from xebuild won't boot. All I get is a red dot after maybe 30 seconds to a minute of attempting to boot the image. Put back stock, boots. put on ecc, boots xell without problem. put on updflash, red dot..... I don't know what to do from here. The last v6 I tried to rgh did this very same thing.......... Now this one too, why is xebuild image just throwing red dots at me? I don't get it, I've never had this problem until the previous v6 i did, and now this one.... Anyone know the fix for this?

ultimate360

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2013
MN, USA
What glitcher r u using? N what's ur set up? N can u post ur log
I've tried a cr3 lite, and a x360 ace chip. (Recommended by a guy at se7enSins). It did boot once about 10 minutes ago, it was sitting there about go to red dot when I unplugged the Ethernet cable from my laptop, and suddenly the oscillator started making noise and it booted right there... No idea why, I can't get it to do it again, it only boots when the oscillator makes the pulse noises which it does when it boots xell too. The ace chip was garbage, never did anything with that installed. The cr3 is set as follows: nothing changed on it except for lk2 closed. S2 is on 1 and 6, file 3-2. Rest is 10cm to c5r11, post cut to length to adapter v1 pad 4. This config has always been good to me in the past for coronas v1-6. I highly doubt its the glitch device being a pain, but I have no idea why it will boot xell, but go to red dot with fan at full speed for a few seconds, then shut off. I have no idea why it magically booted earlier

ultimate360

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2013
MN, USA
JR Xebuild log

===================================================
Monday, July 14, 2014 6:51:57 PM

J-Runner v0.3 Beta (4) Started

It's advised to run in administrator mode on Windows 8

Checking Files
Finished Checking Files
Initializing nanddump11.bin..
Corona 4GB
RGH2 Selected
Nand Initialization Finished
Load Files Initiliazation Finished
Started Creation of the 16547 xebuild image
KV Info saved to file
---------------------------------------------------------------
xeBuild v1.12.659
base path changed to C:\Users\walmart\Desktop\J-Runner\xeBuild
---- { Image Build Mode } ----
building glitch2 image

C:\Users\walmart\Desktop\J-Runner\098419434208\updflash.bin image built, info:
Kernel : 2.0.16547.0
Console : Corona
NAND size : 48MiB MMC (system only)
Build : Glitch (v2)
Xell : power on console with console eject button
Serial : 098419434208
ConsoleId : 199994130252
MoboSerial: 9596564106903428
Mfg Date : 10/19/2013
CPU Key : 05C96A645DD8CC86F796D6C1AEB8B622
1BL Key : DD88AD0C9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA
DVD Key : 7B53969B372C47AD4E8F3A3E7E341F61
CF LDV : 1
KV type : type2 (hashed - unchecked, master key not available)
xeBuild Finished. Have a nice day.
Saved to C:\Users\walmart\Desktop\J-Runner\098419434208
Image is Ready
Initializing updflash.bin..
Corona 4GB
Nand Initialization Finished
Writing to G:\ from C:\Users\walmart\Desktop\J-Runner\098419434208\updflash.bin
Done!
in 0:06:41 min:sec:ms

ultimate360

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2013
MN, USA
built ur nand with autogg. Since the link is down just Google it.
WOW... Playingmax, you are my hero! It worked with autoGG with glitch2m ticked, I owe ya one! Thank you so much, you just saved me a ton of hassle with future consoles that will do this to me as well! Thanks

Would be pretty helpfull to have autogg's corona glitch2m fix put into JR. I always use JR, so it really kinda beat me with a stick when the JR glitch2m didn't work, lol

Last edited: