need help Mariko get warning when dumping keys Lockpick SX core Dumping keys lockPick_RCM wont work either

Drahz

Jul 26, 2020
Virginia, USA
I'm on a V2 switch that has 10.1.0 and has an SX core with 3.0.4 and 1.3 firmware.

When I try to dump keys with lockpick.nro I get a warning that only some keys where dumped, only 0-5 in the warning it says to use lockpick_RCM.nro - But I'm on a Meriko switch if I run either program as a payload during boot menu my switch will power off and not power on unless I remove the battery.

I can't post an image because the link only allows for URLS. anyone know an anonymous place I can link my image to?

Drahz

Jul 26, 2020
Virginia, USA
I'm still reading all over the internet and nothing is working.

Anyone going to help here ?

At least tell me you don't have an answer.

MomZo

Loyal Member
Jul 7, 2020
Vietnam
According to this thread, several users dumped their keys with lockpick.nro on their patched Switch.
They say all keys can't be dumped at the moment (masterkeys for example) but you should be able to get your biskey.
Keep in mind that all tools have been designed to work on Erista (unpatched Switch V1) so it will take time for these tools to be compatible with Mariko (patched Switch V2), or for new tools to be released.

Drahz

Jul 26, 2020
Virginia, USA
Gotcha, that's what I'm seeing too online too.
I was fraking out like I was going to brick my system or not having my keys was why I can't dump my personal eshop games into emunand.
So I take it there's really no limitations right now to not having all of the keys?
I also want to make sure I avoid the BAN hammer.