Need help on choosing the right modder.

smerc360

Noob Account
Nov 7, 2014
Hi,

I have XBOX 360 E 4gb console and its manufactured date is 22/5/2014. I am from India where most of the modders buy products from china and I have some knowledge on TX products. I contacted 3 modders, two of them told that they use x360 RUN chip(Never heard of it) and one guy told "we use only TX products not crappy stuffs like others(The cost is also huge compared to other two and not sure whether it is a clone or genuine)".

Here goes my doubts/questions:

Which is the best TX glitcher(other than CR4 XL as it is not available here) to use with above mentioned console model?
What is the success rate of this process? Its a new console and i don't want to void warranty without getting my console modded.
Is serial check available for all the TX products? If not, Is it available for at least the chip i have asked in my first question?

Thanks

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
yes cr4 xl is by far best chip out there.if cant find one,try to find a rev c,and a corona upgrade qsb.will also need a postfix adapter.
you shouldnt have any issue modding that console,but we have seen a new model board that cannot be done,starting close to your manu date.
serials were not added to cr4 xl as you wont see any clones of em anyway :)

PoiXBL

Sep 12, 2014
Just want to point out beware of those using modchips out of China as that is where I believe most of the cheap TX knock-offs are made.

ultimate360

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2013
MN, USA
Just want to point out beware of those using modchips out of China as that is where I believe most of the cheap TX knock-offs are made.
That's why the best guys to trust are right here :)

smerc360

Noob Account
Nov 7, 2014
That's why the best guys to trust are right here :)
As I said I am from India. I believe there are no experienced Indian modders in this forum. Sorry guys, shipping out of India is not an option for me. Thanks for the help.

Is there an easy way to identify fake cool runner rev c and postfix adapter v2. I am damn sure nobody uses original postfix adapter in india since it is available for 2$ in Chinese sites. If the quality is really cheap I don't want it. So please let me know how I can distinguish.

smerc360

Noob Account
Nov 7, 2014
yes cr4 xl is by far best chip out there.if cant find one,try to find a rev c,and a corona upgrade qsb.will also need a postfix adapter.
you shouldnt have any issue modding that console,but we have seen a new model board that cannot be done,starting close to your manu date.
serials were not added to cr4 xl as you wont see any clones of em anyway :)
I know the new model you are talking about is the one which has new Winchester motherboard. The manufacture date as mentioned by user KonzolozZ is 2014.08.14 and LOT NO./DATE is 1436X.

Has anyone seen the unglitchable model manufactured prior to this date?

Last edited: