Reading from G:\ to C:\Users\Xerxes\Downloads\Programs\output\nanddump2.bin
Done!
in 0:05 min:sec
Comparing...
Can't check for bad blocks. No Spare data. Possibly Corona 4GB
Can't check for bad blocks. No Spare data. Possibly Corona 4GB
Nands are the same

ECC created
Writing to G:\ from C:\Users\Xerxes\Downloads\Programs\output\image_00000000.ecc
Done!

Image of Coolrunner: MsdEF8M.jpg
Images of close-up soldering to motherboard:
GZHAk1G.jpg
Iyyei78.jpg
jTdob5X.jpg

Description of problem: No green led coming and Cannot boot into Xell. Using original Nands xbox boots up fine.

Was the console working before you started: Yes

moco

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2004
Australia
untick glitch2m

Hows the post fix adaper? Try take it off, put it on again and test before soldering it on place

Hebron

Noob Account
Dec 26, 2013
Have tried to boot after writing ecc with and without glitch2m, this just results in it trying to detect video input but fails (on both).
And for Soldering, do you mean to solder it onto the capacitors?

Last edited:

moco

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2004
Australia
yes, but i wouldnt solder it until you at least have the green debug light flashing on the cr3 that way you know youve got post_out.

moco

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2004
Australia
The pogo pin on your post fix adapter looks crooked,. can you straighten it up? it mighnt be touching the connection under the cgpu

Hebron

Noob Account
Dec 26, 2013
That pin part of the postfix adapter fell off after it was taken back of and that is why its crooked and took awhile to get back on, am going to order another piece but shops don't ship til 2nd of January. Also got it to have flashing green lights after using tinfoil as a temporary bridge for the capacitors but still has no video output on it.

Hebron

Noob Account
Dec 26, 2013
I straighted that pin out but will still be getting another postfixv2 board which will take atleast 2 weeks. Green light still flashes upon trying to boot but either seems to be endless or stop around 1-4 cycles and timeout (it says in Rater).

Rater.jpg

Still nothing booting to xell, have had the xbox plugged into network and it seems to be on detected on the Network switch for a second and off the next but never on continously. Don't have comm stuff to try it that way but i don't even think its getting into Xell at all.

moco

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2004
Australia
id leave the post out then if the debug is flashing. are the hdmi pins all fine?

Hebron

Noob Account
Dec 26, 2013
Yes hdmi pins are fine as it can boot with original nand in place. What do you mean by "Leave the post out then"?

moco

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2004
Australia
Since you have the green debug led on the cr3, that means that your post fix adapter is fine.
im honestly stuck as to what else it could be as I've never fitted a cr3 pro before.
Is the dip switch set correctly on the cr3? Also, can i suggest that you create and flash a new ecc using Autogg and see if that helps?
have you tried to change your yellow post wire to a different point on the post fix adapter as well?

Hebron

Noob Account
Dec 26, 2013
R2c4, 6 and 7 are bridged already. Have tried dips 1-8 afew times. Next i'll try different lengths for yellow wire and autogg

Also would it be better for me to post this in the CR3 pro section?

Last edited:

moco

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2004
Australia
hmm, probably but here should be alright. Let me know how it works out.

Hebron

Noob Account
Dec 26, 2013
Well new postfix board arrived so put that in and soldered up. Nothing changed when trying to boot, tested with autogg and nothing different happened, and retried dips still same results, just keeps glitching and with jrunner says Glitch Check Commence like the above picture still.