Need Slim Trinity 4gb!

DIE NASSSTY

BANNED
Sep 3, 2012
Hi guys I'm looking for a Slim 4g with an exploitable dash. Obviously I plan to RGH it as well as put a demon on it so it must not be banned! As well it needs to have a Liteon DG-16D4S 1071. I just need the power brick and console, no controllers or av cables. I am located in California.

Thank you.

Repoman 108

BANNED
Sep 22, 2011
Sydney, Australia
If you want to demon-ify it you'll need it to be Trinity FYI. Very hard to come by nowadays if you want it to be mint. If not have a peak over at the User Marketplace section

Jun 4, 2010
Corona v1 should be also fine for DemoN install, either using wire install or the new QSB when they get released . . .

Repoman 108

BANNED
Sep 22, 2011
Sydney, Australia
Yeah but without a manual install I don't think there are any Corona v1 boards with a 4gb module installed? If we're doing manual installs you can go either 250gb Trinity with 4gb installed, or 4gb bare Trinity model, or 250gb Corona with 4gb installed manufactured BEFORE April 2012 (Corona v3s are unRGHable ever as far as I'm aware, and they have different NAND size anyhow)

L

LoneWolf913

Not exactly what you're wanting but pretty darn close: Gears Trinity, flashed 1071 drive, PSU, mint-condition case, dash 14719, only thing that's missing is the 4gb internal memory but it does have a plug for it if you want to use it on the RGH side, the part is like $10 from asiangrfx or another seller. If you're interested throw me an offer.

DIE NASSSTY

BANNED
Sep 3, 2012
Not exactly what you're wanting but pretty darn close: Gears Trinity, flashed 1071 drive, PSU, mint-condition case, dash 14719, only thing that's missing is the 4gb internal memory but it does have a plug for it if you want to use it on the RGH side, the part is like $10 from asiangrfx or another seller. If you're interested throw me an offer.
Even if i don't get 4gb internal memory module would i be able to go online? I don't care for the 4gb since I already have a 320gb hdd. I'll pm you right now LoneWolf913.

L

LoneWolf913

Even if i don't get 4gb internal memory module would i be able to go online? I don't care for the 4gb since I already have a 320gb hdd. I'll pm you right now LoneWolf913.
Yeah it'd still be fine to go on Live, my old Jasper Demon used a 250gb retail hard drive for both glitch and retail nands, never had any trouble.

Repoman 108

BANNED
Sep 22, 2011
Sydney, Australia
To clarify on that front, there's lots of debate about whether you can safely share a HDD with homebrew content between a LIVE and RGH NAND without ban which you may want to read up on, but I'll give you the short version.

Nobody has EVER been banned for only having homebrew content on their HDD while connected to live. Anyone who says they have is lying and there was probably another factor involved. However, it is technically possible for MS to see that you do have it there and ban you, so some people opt to keep their homebrew stuff on an external hdd so it's not read while on the retail NAND. If I were you, I'd install the 4gb module so it only works on RGH NAND anyway and use it to store homebrew content (since LIVE side wouldn't be able to see it anyway). Just my 2 cents

L

LoneWolf913

To clarify on that front, there's lots of debate about whether you can safely share a HDD with homebrew content between a LIVE and RGH NAND without ban which you may want to read up on, but I'll give you the short version.

Nobody has EVER been banned for only having homebrew content on their HDD while connected to live. Anyone who says they have is lying and there was probably another factor involved. However, it is technically possible for MS to see that you do have it there and ban you, so some people opt to keep their homebrew stuff on an external hdd so it's not read while on the retail NAND. If I were you, I'd install the 4gb module so it only works on RGH NAND anyway and use it to store homebrew content (since LIVE side wouldn't be able to see it anyway). Just my 2 cents
Yeah I have to agree with that, it is recommended to use separate drives, or internal/external, etc to avoid any future checks, but so far we're safe. Great solution is to do that internal hard drive mod, the one where you hook a USB hard drive to the 4gb MU plug..that way you can store games, FSD, etc on there and the retail side won't see it, but you can still drop a full-size HDD in for retail too.

DIE NASSSTY

BANNED
Sep 3, 2012
Yea I plan to use a 320gb for live and my 500gb for my RGH side. I don't like the idea of running the risk of having both on the same one and Microsoft being able to detect that. Who knows they might or might not but I rather stay closer to the safe side! :D