XGD3 New burned games show disc not supported

pauly_iva29

Noob Account
Jul 28, 2014
Hello guys i got a xbox 360 phat flashed and i started playing around with it after a long time...The old back ups that i got play nice(updated dashboard to latest coz asked me)but new games like nba2k14 and fifa dont seem to...I patched them,injected the topology and burned with img with the suggested settings and verbatim dvds but still...3dvds have gone,i even tried a xgd3 game without inserting topology and same stuff...Do you got any idea?im a bit of noob not getting deep with modding ?

Utmad

VIP Member
Aug 15, 2010
Southampton, UK
Hello guys i got a xbox 360 phat flashed and i started playing around with it after a long time...The old back ups that i got play nice(updated dashboard to latest coz asked me)but new games like nba2k14 and fifa dont seem to...I patched them,injected the topology and burned with img with the suggested settings and verbatim dvds but still...3dvds have gone,i even tried a xgd3 game without inserting topology and same stuff...Do you got any idea?im a bit of noob not getting deep with modding 
Do your original disks work ok ?

pauly_iva29

Noob Account
Jul 28, 2014
Yes i tested far cry 2(Original) and was working...Also some old 2010-2011 games that i got like ea mma and halo work...Im sorry and i know i look foolish but with logs you mean the version of the apps?

pauly_iva29

Noob Account
Jul 28, 2014
I owned far cry 2 with the original dvd game not backup...I've not tried out such a thing,how can i find out the logs of the ripped games?

Utmad

VIP Member
Aug 15, 2010
Southampton, UK
I owned far cry 2 with the original dvd game not backup...I've not tried out such a thing,how can i find out the logs of the ripped games?
Why don't you just try your new original disks, i guess you don't have them as they are just backups eh!

i think this is going to be a short tenure..

pauly_iva29

Noob Account
Jul 28, 2014
You know the process that never seems to achieve has gotten me frustrated so maybe i'll just go and buy the games...I just curious how the hell when ive taken every single step correctly still shows that msg...Maybe my xbox's drive?

pauly_iva29

Noob Account
Jul 28, 2014
Rule #2 you don't talk about rule #1?
My younger brother is stucked with the downloading torrents stuff...Im a big straight forward guy,i like a game go a nd buy to the first shop that i check it out but i was intrigued by the process

pauly_iva29

Noob Account
Jul 28, 2014
Men i don't know if you've understood from what i've written but im the kind of guy that pop's up his console when friends come over and the games are fifa or pes....I have never logged to xbox live lol

ultimate360

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2013
MN, USA
You are still using and making copies of games you don't even own a genuine copy of.. Whether you go on Xbox live or not, its still illegal piracy sir. Those developers work hard to produce those games, and they own the rights to their work, by copying their work without an original copy you purchased is robbery..

pauly_iva29

Noob Account
Jul 28, 2014
I definitely understand this and the developers work should be apriciated...Many common robberies are done every single moment at masse so this is a whole system...As i mentioned previously i got tired of attempting and even this is a very lifhtheaded excuse i decided to straight away purchase the titles....I apologise for insulting your work,i would feel the same if someone stole an idea of me as a mechanic