New DVD Drive - Liteon 16D5S 1532

lockpicker

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2010
Ulster :-D
lets face it, its MS last hopes to bust TX before they release a new console...but as always the people involved in the scene will always find ways to crack it.

blazek566

VIP Member
Sep 29, 2010
Europe
I heard from someone fairly high up in the scene a while ago that the "Corona v3" had a redesigned CPU to prevent RGH. Can this be confirmed/myth-busted now? Or is there no way to check without a method for writing to the NAND?
You can install CR3 on the sistem and try if it glitches, no need to read/write the nand.But you need to find the points for soldering:).

XDK

VIP Member
at the sake of repeating myself about this chip yet again

<@XDK> its a bga nand
<@XDK> 4GB
<@XDK> VFX_U
<@XDK> KLM4G1HE3F-B00x
<@XDK> 153-ball BGA
<@XDK> 11.5mm x 13mm
<@XDK> eMMC4.41
<@XDK> by samsung its still eMMC

copy/paste ftw.. the flash controller is internal read/write works fine the original poster just couldnt get dbg light to blink

http://www.samsung.com/global/business/semiconductor/product/flash-emmc/overview

Last edited:
Reactions: ginncorvus

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
and the cat and mouse game continues.....

at least ms play the game back instead of dragging people through court,like sony. hate ms as a company,but u gotta have some level of respect for them.

warbeast

Oct 29, 2003
uk
lets face it, its MS last hopes to bust TX before they release a new console...but as always the people involved in the scene will always find ways to crack it.
Nah if that was the case then why not stick with hitachi I don't see any cfw out yet for that..

It's all about cost and ofcourse if a hack is all over the net then they will include a fix for the new hardware

blazek566

VIP Member
Sep 29, 2010
Europe
Thanks for the post Xecuter, i was woundering that.

crashxtrme
How can 60-70 be too much for a custom unlocked pcb? Aint counting the benefits it will bring you;).