New need help

KingBaller

Noob Account
Aug 18, 2015
Im new to this and was wondering if i buy the JR Programmer V2 and the Coolrunner Rev C for my falcon is this all i would need to rgh and also by using these products would it be RGH1, RGH2 or would it be a R-Jtag? also im on dash 2.0.16756.0 should i keep it there or update to the current 2.0.17349.0? im also trying to do some research but wanted to post in case someone would explain it better

thanks

Last edited:

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
jr programmer and a rev c is all you would need yes,and rgh1 or 2 depends which dash you are on.you cannot use rjtag with a rev c.you would need either coolrunner 4 or rjtag chip to run rjtag.

KingBaller

Noob Account
Aug 18, 2015
jr programmer and a rev c is all you would need yes,and rgh1 or 2 depends which dash you are on.you cannot use rjtag with a rev c.you would need either coolrunner 4 or rjtag chip to run rjtag.
im on dash 2.0.16756.0 would this work? or should i update it to the current dash?

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
im on dash 2.0.16756.0 would this work? or should i update it to the current dash?
either ways fine really,you would be building a new freeboot dash at the latest anyway,so itll go to newest dash when u rgh it.either way itll be rgh2.

KingBaller

Noob Account
Aug 18, 2015
either ways fine really,you would be building a new freeboot dash at the latest anyway,so itll go to newest dash when u rgh it.either way itll be rgh2.
ive been looking online and i see people using the same products and doing this RGH1.2 could i do this?

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
ive been looking online and i see people using the same products and doing this RGH1.2 could i do this?
with a rev c absolutley,and ull get better boot times than reg rgh2. :) just google the tuts,thier on a diff site,and im not allowed to link it.

KingBaller

Noob Account
Aug 18, 2015
with a rev c absolutley,and ull get better boot times than reg rgh2. :) just google the tuts,thier on a diff site,and im not allowed to link it.
ok awesome one last question if you know the answer to it or if it makes sense haha, if i can RGH2 or RGH1.2 with the same products whats the difference would it just be to file you flash or something? sorry for being a noob lol

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
ok awesome one last question if you know the answer to it or if it makes sense haha, if i can RGH2 or RGH1.2 with the same products whats the difference would it just be to file you flash or something? sorry for being a noob lol
you need to be doing more research before you even attempt this mod man,and thats not being a d**k its being honest. when you do the research you will answer your own question there.