11.0.0 + sx 3.1.0

Thanks

Reactions: falconjpg

jetsetwilly

Noob Account
Aug 21, 2020
Sweden
Thank you, you made my day sir!
No problem! Happy to share, this has been driving me nuts for a couple of weeks. The comment about going further back to fw 10 is quite valid (if it works, although rolling back to 11.x seemed less risky. Just happy it worked, personally i have no issue with HD or custom built XCI files, i have two Switches running on 3.1.0 beta / 11.0.0 and both work fine.

livinitwarrior

May 23, 2020
Georgia
I'm not as concerned for an update of SX OS compatible with 11.0.1, but rather want it to be safe when I update sysnand to 11.0.1 that SX OS and EmuNand can still boot up afterwards. That's what I'm sure is part of the hold up- not SX OS being updated to 11.0.1 but the sysnand not removing it's ability, on ones without the SX core

Parasigma

Noob Account
Feb 20, 2020
ESPAÑA
I updated my emuNAND with 11.0.1 by mistake and now i have my switch inoperative :( I have to downgrade my emuNAND? Its a really hard work!

jg_78

Noob Account
Nov 27, 2018
Just yesterday I installed 11.0.0 on my emuNAND and everything seemed alright. However just today I went into the Album and got the error code 2144-0001. I think it was a one time instance since after rebooting it worked fine.

Steps I did before the error:
  1. Go to Album > Homebrew
  2. Launch DBI Installer 156 and run the MTP Transponder (to check if it worked which sadly it doesn't)
  3. Quit DBI Installer 156
  4. Quit the Album
  5. Go into standby mode
  6. Wake up the console
  7. Go to Album (error)
I'm guessing the error occurred because I tried launching the MTP feature in DBI but just wanted to let you guys know in case this error was due to something else.

Parasigma

Noob Account
Feb 20, 2020
ESPAÑA
You can use the backup as emuNAND.

Copy all the files in to the sxos\emunand folder and see if it boots.

If it does, you can update the emuNAND firmware offline with ChoiDujourNX.
I can find the old emunand backup files. Can i copy the OFW (no updated, really old firmw) nand files into the emunand folder to try? xD

popshockjnr

Mar 20, 2020
Uk
I stupidly update my switch to the latest firmware, I cant do anything with downgrading it now, so was wondering are we still holding out for a update above sx os 3.1.0 ? or are people moving on to other methods ? if so what are people using ? also can I still boot up sx os any other way ? I have the usual problem when trying to boot cfw I get the black screen. Also I have the old version of switch, so I have the jig and the sx pro dongle. Thanks in advance.

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
Colne, Lancashire (UK)
I stupidly update my switch to the latest firmware, I cant do anything with downgrading it now, so was wondering are we still holding out for a update above sx os 3.1.0 ? or are people moving on to other methods ? if so what are people using ? also can I still boot up sx os any other way ? I have the usual problem when trying to boot cfw I get the black screen. Also I have the old version of switch, so I have the jig and the sx pro dongle. Thanks in advance.
I replied here:

EAGLE-1

Nov 22, 2018
Hi guys, a few days ago I spoke with suppliers in china and they told me that more than 4 weeks ago there is no stock of sx core anywhere, so if we add everything like the arrest of the 2 members the shortage of sx core everywhere and The lack or delay in the update 11.1 I think the matter does not look very good, I do not misunderstand me I hope that everything is solved as soon as possible and that we can continue with the team tx but things are seen as complicated for the moment

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
Colne, Lancashire (UK)
I have version 1 switch it has sx os 3.1.0 on it can I update to 11.1 I don’t have emunand
You can use the Atmosphere / Daybreak downgrade method if you want to continue using SX OS.

This involves creating an 11.0.1 emuMMC in Atmosphere, downgrading it with Daybreak and then converting it to boot SX OS.

SX OS will not work anymore then.
Please see above.