New Product: Xecuter 4GB RW Kit

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
We have designed a very simple QSB addon for the Corona 4GB which allows you to directly connect to USB for fast dumping of the Corona v2 4GB NAND.

J-Runner is also being updated to be fully compatible so tools such as win hex will not be required.

Production is moving fast - more details and pictures will be announced shortly along with the price which we will make sure is very cheap.

Easy to install. Very fast read/write of the Corona 4GB NAND.

In production now

Last edited by a moderator:

siren215

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
XBOX :P
Re: New Product: Xecuter 4GB USB Reader

means with this we can rgh corona v2 4gb consoles = < 14719 with cr3 lite?

oO Elite Oo

VIP Member
Sep 3, 2011
In your Nand

You guys simply rock, 4GB models are now RGHable! boy oh boy, you guys are massive!

Last edited by a moderator:

IronMan72

VIP Member
May 13, 2004
USA

We have designed a very simple QSB addon for the Corona 4GB which allows you to directly connect to USB for fast dumping of the Corona v2 4GB NAND.

J-Runner is also being updated to be fully compatible so tools such as win hex will not be required.

Production is moving fast - more details and pictures will be announced shortly along with the price which we will make sure is very cheap.
This is why Team Xecuter is second to no one. You guys rock!!

really_wacky

VIP Member
Jul 3, 2012
Belgium

Very nice :D i hope it will get NAND-x support or will that be out of question?

So why is it possible to boot xell but nothing else? Is there anything more than reading/writing to the NAND that needs to be "solved" first?

Repoman 108

BANNED
Sep 22, 2011
Sydney, Australia

So why is it possible to boot xell but nothing else? Is there anything more than reading/writing to the NAND that needs to be "solved" first?
I couldn't give you an exact answer, but it's to do with the way the SD card interface writes data to the NAND. It cannot maintain some of the important "spare data" while writing the NAND, which contains information like file locations and directories within the image. Normally this is written directly as an image so all image data is preserved exactly, but this is not the case with the SD card reader. I can't see this being a huge hurdle, it just requires some new similar hardware (ie this TX device) and some new software to make the write process work properly.

Reactions: Ubergeek

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA

?

What has this tool got to do with NAND-X ?

Nothing.

Reactions: bernzburnz