Status
Not open for further replies.

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
It's been a quiet few months regarding development on anything new and we've had this under our hats for a while. We always said we'd never do an ODE product but felt we could make something better than what is currently available.

Presenting XODE: The next generation of ODE design.

Supports Phat and Slim with both 2.5" and 3.5" HDD footprints. We have also added support for an optional wifi dongle so you can navigate and load games from a web interface on your Computer or Smartphone :)

As you can see we've taken a completely different approach to this by designing a complete replacement for the DVD drive that has everything you need built in. As you can see the 2.5" designs are all hot swappable ;)

We are interested in as much feedback as possible - including any issues you have with other 360 ODE products that you would like to see addressed with the XODE.

XODE PHAT 2.5" HDD

XODE PHAT 3.5" HDD

XODE SLIM 2.5" HDD

XODE SLIM 3.5" HDD

coolshrimp

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2009
Canada
Re: NEW PRODUCT - XODE: The next generation of ODE design.

awesome. i just got the **** in my personal system and i love it this is even better :)

daretogo

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2011
Denver, CO

Wowzers! This looks really awesome.

I've got some experience with installing the "other guys" ODE solution (does it still blur out **** even if you asked for feedback about them?) I've installed probably around 40-50 and the largest issue was always folks who wanted to use a "portable" 2.5" drive that tried to draw all of it's power via USB and then was underpowered or wouldn't even work, so I guess ensuring that the more power hungry 3.5" drives get enough power to function reliably is too obvious to have to state really.

I love seeing that you are designing for use around internal drives because they're so much cheaper - it could really get the cost per gigabyte down!

The **** team always promised the ability to rip games directly to the attached USB drive, but that never materialized. Looking at the hardware I'm not sure how that would be possible with the XODE since it replaces the DVD drive but if that could be managed it would certainly be a killer feature!

All that said, this thing looks seriously impressive! I bought a Western Digital Green 3TB drive yesterday for $79 at my local MicroCenter, I am in LOVE with the idea of being able to pop one of those bad boys into an XODE and store all of my games!

stevety129

Noob Account
Feb 9, 2011
usa

Great I definitely would buy also can it be hooked up to the DVD drive if you want to up load a game from the disk .

Last edited:

nofeloniesyet

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere

ssssssaaaaaaaaawwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt bout time xecuter shows em how ode is done son :p

Audigy

Noob Account
Nov 2, 2004
Liverpool

Excellent piece of kit!!!

abduct

Noob Account
Feb 19, 2014

Very nice, it is about time someone developed a web UI to switch games. Does this run its own dedicated web server or how exactly would this feature work.

bigassblazer

Noob Account
Jan 31, 2010
Nebraska

Awesome will have to try one of these as long as im still live "safe" :)

Would also like to see it so i can still run my retail games on the same machine as well if at all possible even if through a external drive .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Our Sponsors