New switch & lite hacked?

sxflashcard

Dec 7, 2018
It is just a news, nobody know when it will be out finally, maybe it is only one month, maybe it still needs 2-3 months.

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
it's legitimate. TX has indeed been working on this for quite a while and this teaser is a precursor to bigger news that will be available in the coming weeks.

jmugwump

Noob Account
Jul 30, 2018
it's legitimate. TX has indeed been working on this for quite a while and this teaser is a precursor to bigger news that will be available in the coming weeks.
Yeeehaw! Thanks for the clarification. I read in the comments of a Wololo article that a person named Hexkys "debunked" it as fake... Anyway, excitin'. I have a banned model, been lookin' to get a Mariko model and maintain it properly this time.

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
Yeeehaw! Thanks for the clarification. I read in the comments of a Wololo article that a person named Hexkys "debunked" it as fake... Anyway, excitin'. I have a banned model, been lookin' to get a Mariko model and maintain it properly this time.
He did. However, he doesn't know what he's talking about and also hates TX. I don't know why people think he is omnipotent.

Don't listen to that guy. :)

Reactions: jmugwump

ModelZero

Oct 26, 2019
US
Would be extremely interesting to say the least. I'm looking at getting a couple more switches by the end of the year. The release of this would be an amazing christmas present. *hint hint*.
Or birthday present on 11 Jan. :D

slamride

Nov 28, 2018
I seen preorder on a reseller site. Is it that close or jut a site marketing scheme?

ModelZero

Oct 26, 2019
US
I’m sure it’s just marketing. If I had to guess it’ll be end of the year or early 2020 release. If it gets released. Just my guess.

Reactions: sxflashcard

sxflashcard

Dec 7, 2018
I’m sure it’s just marketing. If I had to guess it’ll be end of the year or early 2020 release. If it gets released. Just my guess.
I am agreed with you! Usually it can't be out before 2020. Of couese I hope it has chance to be out before Chrismas day! I noticed that some SX OS reseller has begined to preorder the item now :)

Reactions: ModelZero

ModelZero

Oct 26, 2019
US
I am agreed with you! Usually it can't be out before 2020. Of couese I hope it has chance to be out before Chrismas day! I noticed that some SX OS reseller has begined to preorder the item now

A Christmas release would actually be fantastic. Considering I’m getting my fiancé one for Christmas. Would be nice to have her open it up and then back up all her games.

Velvet

Top Poster Of Month
Nov 9, 2018
Well I don't know about others but I can't stand that Switch Lite "design", shaved-off version of an already "decent" Switch version while retaining a similar price. It's so "Greedtendo"!