NEW SYSTEM UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

morbidj

Feb 24, 2004
DenCO
Yea man I just signed to try to get down on some zombies and got hit with the update in Denver.. flashing back to stock now, waiting it out till we have more word..

Sent from my 3VO using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

KhaineGB

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2011
Liverpool, UK
Just turned on my Slim and got the update too.

Liverpool, UK here.

EDIT: LIVE NAND successfully updated to Kernel 16203. RGH NAND still booting Kernel 16202... so no LDV increase in my case.

Last edited:

jonkow

Nov 26, 2010
Amsterdam
still playing had me log of my f**king game i wanna play a well i will wait till it safe got banned already on another xbox

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
Of course it does, that's why KhaineGB is able to glitch into his dual nand / hack side.

Antalpromille

VIP Member
Aug 4, 2011
Borås, sweden
Yea man I just signed to try to get down on some zombies and got hit with the update in Denver.. flashing back to stock now, waiting it out till we have more word..

Sent from my 3VO using Tapatalk 2
You can still play it, you do got the original dont you? ;)

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
Just turned on my Slim and got the update too.

Liverpool, UK here.

EDIT: LIVE NAND successfully updated to Kernel 16203. RGH NAND still booting Kernel 16202... so no LDV increase in my case.
I believe that freeBOOT 16202 doesn't do the LDV check anyway. It's been patched out.
^ This.

A CF/CG LDV update is nowhere near as important as a CB LDV update.

HoggFace

VIP Member
Aug 8, 2012
Bristol UK
Found this from major nelson.

I wanted to let you know that the team has just released a system update for the Xbox 360 over Xbox LIVE. Starting today when you sign in to Xbox LIVE you’ll receive a prompt to accept this mandatory update. If you are signed into LIVE already, you may be signed out and asked to accept the update and you’ll be back online in a few moments.

This update will increase performance and is part of our continued effort to provide the best possible Xbox LIVE experience. In this update, we are providing a fix to a color issue that some were experiencing, and it will be immediately notable in the dashboard. The fix is also being applied by partners to their apps on Xbox LIVE, which we expect to roll out over the coming months.

Reactions: nicholsy
Aug 25, 2010
Cornwall England
Found this from major nelson.

I wanted to let you know that the team has just released a system update for the Xbox 360 over Xbox LIVE. Starting today when you sign in to Xbox LIVE you’ll receive a prompt to accept this mandatory update. If you are signed into LIVE already, you may be signed out and asked to accept the update and you’ll be back online in a few moments.

This update will increase performance and is part of our continued effort to provide the best possible Xbox LIVE experience. In this update, we are providing a fix to a color issue that some were experiencing, and it will be immediately notable in the dashboard. The fix is also being applied by partners to their apps on Xbox LIVE, which we expect to roll out over the coming months.

Status
Not open for further replies.