New Watch Dogs gameplay trailer shows off rich, complex open world

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
Ubisoft has released a new trailer for Watch Dogs, its much-hyped, sadly delayed open world action extravaganza. If you have doubts about the project, this should help immensely: it reveals a city that's seemingly as intricate and dynamic as that of Grand Theft Auto 5. Main character Aiden Pearce has a smartphone that can be used to profile passers-by, based on that character's criminal record, medical history and so forth - the information hovers in mid-air near the target's head, like one of Dead Space's holo notifications. This creates a two-layer effect where you read both a pedestrian body language and what The System says about their personality. That perky college student? She could be a bank robber, for all you know.

Watch Dogs will apparently fill 35-40 hours, not including each and every side activity, and features an NPC generation algorithm that coughs up a different set of variably-innocent bystanders to match the area you're in.
"For example, if [I go to] a street corner I can guarantee you, you will not see what [I saw] because the person will be different," animation director Colin Graham observed the other week. "The arrangement of the people will be different, the combination of all of these arrangements are different and we have a large amount of variety of them. It's not really possible to see the same thing twice."
[embedded content]
It's out on 27th May worldwide for Xbox 360, Xbox One and the other ones. Are you planning to buy?
Source: OXM
Join Our Facebook Group For All The Latest News[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP]
[h=3]References[/h]
  1. [SUP]^[/SUP] Source: OXM (www.totalxbox.com)
  2. [SUP]^[/SUP] Join Our Facebook Group For All The Latest News (www.facebook.com)

Thanks to: Rheena.com

Reactions: jj rice4566

RED IMPACT

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010
NW, UK
Apparently 100 hours for 100% completion.

Not pre-ordered this yet, and won't until I know more about it. Was super stoked for it before Christmas though :/

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
Smartphone batteries barely last a day and this guy is cracking WPA using a Nokia 3310

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
I didn't say it wasn't crackable, have you played Watchdogs? He certainly doesn't sit for 4-11 hours hacking things...