New Xecuter NAND-X & J-R Programmer Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alienmodz076

Aug 25, 2015
Hey, Mate where can I get the lastest Jrunner downloads , I have been trying to get mine going for over a week and its pissing me off.
I believe the drivers are in the common folder off the Jrunner is that correct? [
The d**khead I brought this from in Australia isn't any help what so ever and if I can find who delegates the right to sell the JRP2 I will be making a full complaint as to why they let arseholes like this guy sell there product. If you could point in the right direction to get this working would be greatly apprieated.
cheers QUOTE=Ubergeek;587005]Xecuter J-R Programmer Drivers

Also includes the latest NAND-X Drivers & J-R Programmer Firmware

For Windows XP, Vista, 7 X86 & X64[/QUOTE]

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Hey, Mate where can I get the lastest Jrunner downloads , I have been trying to get mine going for over a week and its pissing me off.
I believe the drivers are in the common folder off the Jrunner is that correct? [
The d**khead I brought this from in Australia isn't any help what so ever and if I can find who delegates the right to sell the JRP2 I will be making a full complaint as to why they let arseholes like this guy sell there product. If you could point in the right direction to get this working would be greatly apprieated.
cheers QUOTE=Ubergeek;587005]Xecuter J-R Programmer Drivers

Also includes the latest NAND-X Drivers & J-R Programmer Firmware

For Windows XP, Vista, 7 X86 & X64
[/QUOTE]common/drivers folder yes

Status
Not open for further replies.