Status
Not open for further replies.

willstrz

Aug 13, 2015
Florida
Xecuter J-R Programmer Drivers

Also includes the latest NAND-X Drivers & J-R Programmer Firmware

For Windows XP, Vista, 7 X86 & X64
...there isnt any download here, where is it?

----UPDATE----

im a retard, in common>drivers.

Last edited:

megellin

Noob Account
Jan 18, 2016
I'm new to this and recently bought a JR programmer v2 and everywhere I look there is no copies of the drivers on here like some of the videos indicate and everything. Drivers and software should be the easy part, so could someone please tell me where to get them that isn't a virus I already had my firewall and virus scan light up on just about any indication of a link that works to do with the download so please no false links.

Running4Hippos

VIP Member
Dec 22, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Re: New Xecuter NAND-X & J-R Programmer Drivers

I'm new to this and recently bought a JR programmer v2 and everywhere I look there is no copies of the drivers on here like some of the videos indicate and everything. Drivers and software should be the easy part, so could someone please tell me where to get them that isn't a virus I already had my firewall and virus scan light up on just about any indication of a link that works to do with the download so please no false links.
Download J runner http://team-xecuter.com/forums/thre...e-Ultimate-JTAG-RGH-App-*LATEST-DOWNLOAD-HERE
Run and update it
Open Common then drivers and install the ones there
Nand x and jr programmer v2 use the same drivers, I think (Could someone verify this)

- - - Updated - - -

http://team-xecuter.com/forums/threads/85709-New-Xecuter-NAND-X-J-R-Programmer-Drivers

Shag_

Aug 16, 2013
It may help repetitive posts if a moderator of admin were still active and updated the beginning of this post where people who have downloaded it in the past have located it. All it would take is to make note that the drivers are now included with J-Runner when installed and updated. ;-)

Most people just read the intro to the thread but not through 5 pages.

Shag

its a shame to see the scene dieing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.