[USA] New York & Westchester upgrading, Flashing, Jtag, & RGH

jwmghf

Dec 27, 2010
USA
The "Part" arrived,...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((!!!!! SUPERFAST !!!!! ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

And worked beautifully!!!!!

I will only buy these components from him forward. I am a "Happy Camper"!!!

Thanks Playingmax!!!!

Sorry it took so long for the response.

Reactions: playingmax

demon_54

Apr 4, 2012
Would you be able to repair a jasper that gets no power? No beeps, lights, fan movements when attempted to turn on? I'd understand if you wouldn't want to because there is no straight forward reason why it's broken. If you were willing to take the console in for repair I'd also like it RGH'ed not sure if your willing to do RGH 2.0 or not (console is on 14719 dash) let me know I live in MA

Mungus

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2004
Wisconsin
I am looking for a replacement lite-on DG-16D2S. Just the drive (no flashing)

jamakris

Noob Account
Feb 1, 2011
Atlanta, Ga
Hello Playingmax i have a slim that is modded already.. and would like to know if you do the dual nand chip modding for slims.. so i can have a rgh on one nand and retail for online on other nand..

hundshamer

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2011
Thank you Playingmax!!! I received an unlocked PCB for a very reasonable price. Then he threw in a sputnik probe PCB add on at no additional charge. Will be doing business again for sure!!

Bigbeard86

Noob Account
Jul 29, 2012
I have a phat Xbox I bought around 2007 or 08... I never went online with it since I bought it and hardly used it. Now im interested in getting a jtag on it since its basically sitting here collection dust, I might as well use it once in a while.

Do you think its possible to jtag it? I'm in Yonkers, not too far from you.

BigJoe2000

Noob Account
May 10, 2012
I have a Jasper 256MB 2.0.13146.0

After a failed RGH attempt it's now giving me 3 RROD (0022).

I'd like you to fix it and finish the RGH.

I live near Millwood and would like to stop by with my Xbox so you can take a look at it and give me a repair estimate.

Let me know when is a convenient time for you.

Thanks

BigJoe2000

Noob Account
May 10, 2012
Since we weren't able to get this done before you went away, I thought I'd post some pics of the soldering work that I did. I got frustrated trying to fix it and ended up de-soldering everything. I would really appreciate it if you can take a crack at trying to fix it.

BigJoe2000

Noob Account
May 10, 2012
I have a Jasper 256MB 2.0.13146.0. I went through a tutorial and tried to RGH1 it.

I successfully dumped the NAND 3 times (they all matched). then I wrote the ECC file and it would not boot up to Xell, instead giving me 3 RROD (0022). After many hours of trying to find out what was wrong with my soldering, I gave up. I ended up writing back the NAND (and reread it to confirm it wrote properly). So with the stock NAND, I continued to get the 3 RROD (0022). Then I desoldered everything .. no luck, still 3 RROD (0022). The RROD comes up after 5 seconds.

I'd like you to just take a look and see if you can repair it.

CooBlu

Noob Account
Aug 15, 2012
Thanks for the reply! I'm looking at your services, but it says nothing about repairs, just modding. So, I have to ask; Can you repair/replace my DVD Drive or re-align my laser? (One of the two is a problem, just guessing).