[USA] New York & Westchester upgrading, Flashing, Jtag, & RGH

Good! I am interested in your modding services for my xbox 360 slim 250 gb. Its manufacturing date is August 9th 2010 which I believe makes it a trinity! I'm pretty new and don't really know anything about all this stuff so any help would be great! But I believe the list of the stuff I want is: rgh, daemon with 2 NANDs installed and dumped and all that stuff (keep the one it comes with as my xbox stock NAND) and DVD drive flashed and unlocked to the newest firmware and all that stuff, and lastly a fan upgrade! How much would all of that be (including shipping both ways)

Reactions: playingmax

tinpanalley

Noob Account
Feb 7, 2006
Hey everyone,
I have just completed a transaction with playingmax for an rgh console and I wanted to reaffirm for any of you questioning who to deal with that this is a completely reputable dealer. There are so many people out there doing this kind of work it can be difficult to know exactly who to trust. playingmax answers all your questions, explains anything you don't understand and ships quickly. I'm extremely picky about these kinds of services and am the kind of person that needs to know lots of things to be comfortable and playingmax never had a problem with that at all. The console is great, the condition of the equipment was as described and the whole transaction was perfectly comfortable and professional.
Thanks again, playingmax.

BigJoe2000

Noob Account
May 10, 2012
Just wanted to say that playingmax did a great job on my Jasper. It took a few weeks before I got it back, but he set that expectation early on and I wasn't in a rush. He ended up fixing a trace, doing a reflow, and finishing up my RGH and he charged me a very reasonable rate. Would go to him again and recommend him to all my friends!

Gunz003

Noob Account
Dec 1, 2011
playingmax its a good modder, bought an RGH xbox from him im from ny i went to his place the system plays perfectly he is reasonable and he does a good job. no complains

Fedor

Noob Account
Mar 8, 2011
I have a Slim xbox 360 from september 2010 on dashboard 2.0.15574.0
is it possible have RGH done on it?