[USA] New York & Westchester upgrading, Flashing, Jtag, & RGH

F

flyswatter888

The unlocked 16d4s I bought was a good price and shipped fast and was packaged safely. Will be buying from you as long as you are selling.

Reactions: playingmax

DIE NASSSTY

BANNED
Sep 3, 2012
Ok DIE NASSSTY here with my review on playingmax!
First of all, I was completely surprised how fast my console was shipped to my house. It got here in 2 days from the East to the West coast!! I have parts I ordered in the same state that took 3-5 days. As for the condition and packaging I could not be more pleased. Everything was well wrapped and securely shipped. Console boots perfect and I got a great deal on two wireless controllers. I got exactly what I asked for. As for the communication I would rate it at a 10/10! He answered any questions or doubts I had. I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know, and I plan to be a returning customer soon. Thank you very much!

jagjr78

Apr 4, 2004
Florida
Received my replacement Hard Drive SATA/Power cable today from playingmax. Replacement went easy and I can now once again see my Hard Drive on my Slim.

***Forgot to mention that PlayingMax sent out the product same day as payment was received and the price was the best I was able to find anywhere!***

Last edited:

The504

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2010
I purchased a 16d4s Unlocked slim PCB. It came within 4 days also it was packaged very neat and secure! THANKS PLAYINGMAX!!!

SuperiorX

Noob Account
Dec 25, 2012
Egypt
Hi playingmas, I asking if you have a department in Egypt so i can send you my xbox to modding it and i hope that :smile: