Ni No Kuni crashes SX OS 2.9.5 Beta [Error Code 2162-0002]

TavaresX3

Noob Account
Dec 14, 2018
Hi guys,

Before the 10.0.1 OFW release, I was playing Ni No Kuni (NSP installed) on my SX OS 2.9.4 Beta (Emunand) without any problems. I waited for the SX OS 2.9.5 release to update both my OFW and CFW.
So, I updated SX OS to 2.9.5 Beta, updated my Emunand to 10.0.1 through ChoirDuJourNX and then updated my OFW to 10.0.1 to keep playing my online games. After updating, on my Emunand, all of my games run perfectly fine (Resident Evil, Northguard, Darksider 2, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, Risk Of Rain 2, etc) - all of these downloaded through h*****p or NSPs from websites - except Ni No Kuni.

When I launch the game I can get all the way to the main menu, select Continue Game and select my save file. That's when it crashes and SX OS identifies the 2162-0002 error. After it happened 2 times, I decided to reinstall the game from another source, still an NSP, and the exact same thing happened. I then tried deleting my old save file from the Switch and starting a new game, but as soon as I accept the User Agreements, SX OS crashes again.
So now, I tried deleting the game again and runing an XCI version of it, but it crashed SX OS again.

I'd really appreciate some help getting this game to run so I can finish it for good and focus on Ni No Kuni 2. This is the only game that crashes my Switch, either NSP or XCI, either runing from an HDD or my SD Card.

My Current Setup: SYSNAND on 10.0.1, Emunand on 10.0.1 with SX OS 2.9.5 Beta - EXFat Format SD CARD (yeah, I know, should be FAT32, but I did the whole Emunand creation as soon as SX OS had it available and haven't gotten around to re-do the whole process to reformat my SD Card to FAT32)
I'm trying to run the Europe release of Ni No Kuni.

Note: I do have SX Autoloader, but I already updated it. I do not have any custom themes installed.

alanzuti

Noob Account
Apr 30, 2020
Argentina
Hi, I have the same issue with sysnand 10.0.0. It looks like be a problem with the checkpoint saves. If i delete a game and reinstall it from my own dump, still crash. But if i download it again from another source (torrent for example) it work fine. But when i try to restore my saves get back crash with sxos error code: 2162-0002

The only difference with my dumps and the new one from torrent is that i made saves before the dump with checkpoint. In all cases i talkin about nsp files.

Sysnand 10.0.0 / SX OS 2.9.5 / Chekpoint 3.7.4

Samus

Noob Account
May 20, 2020
G
Tengo el mismo Error con Assassin's Credd III y puede ser que también lo haya con otros juegos, no es justo que SXOS nos haga esto para eso pagamos su servicio! Podrían ayudar para solucionarlo por favor!