Nintendo Has Released v7.01- PLEASE DO NOT UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Causality

Noob Account
Feb 2, 2019
Canada
Game_over, you don't answer my question...
Can you imagine that you ask a scientist why birds fly and he answers: "birds have ALWAYS worked this way" ?
Tell me one single raison of not giving any ETA please
Because it's not a question of "work", it's a question of understanding how 7.0 works and finding an exploit. To the best of my knowledge there's a small chance some change in how the official firmware works will mean it's impossible to ever boot a custom firmware on it.

jchau405

Noob Account
Dec 16, 2018
Because it's not a question of "work", it's a question of understanding how 7.0 works and finding an exploit. To the best of my knowledge there's a small chance some change in how the official firmware works will mean it's impossible to ever boot a custom firmware on it.
do you know ams already cracked it have a working cfw on 7.0.0.... its byok right now, they are working on the non byok

tokyo

The Panda
VIP Member
Sep 9, 2018
Bamboo Forest
It has been mentioned countless times here. There is no point in comparing SX OS to any other CFW out there. Yes, others may have 7.0 cracked already, but they don’t have the same features that SX OS does. With every change, it’s my understanding they have to go through and verify and fix all their unique SX OS features to make sure they work with the new release.

Ragna666

Noob Account
Feb 10, 2019
Kömlő
hi guys.
my little brat updated my switch to 7.0.0
if i create a emunand, i think this is 7.0.0 too.

can i use another console emunand to use sx os on my switch?

if it's possible, someone share a emunand with me?

Reactions: exiges

nofeloniesyet

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
hi guys.
my little brat updated my switch to 7.0.0
if i create a emunand, i think this is 7.0.0 too.

can i use another console emunand to use sx os on my switch?

if it's possible, someone share a emunand with me?
not going to work.

Reactions: tokyo and Game_Over

jbxiaoyu

Noob Account
Feb 12, 2019
China
v7.0.0-200 IS NOW LIVE ON NINTENDO SERVERS - SO PLEASE DO NOT UPDATE!

View attachment 16002

Like what occurred with previous big 'N' update v6.20, they have again changed the TSEC firmware setup, blocked the previous 'smmuhax' exploit, and of course as usual added new 'Master Keys', and this time around they stopped 'package1 decryption, but now with v7.0.0-200 from Nintendo its really an 'cat & mouse' game, as already new 'keys have been found' less than a few hours after the update finally went live, but still if you wish to fully enjoy your Switch like Karen is doing so, then please stay for now on v6.2.0 and DO NOT UPDATE to v7.0.0 until you see the Official OK on the TX Front Page! :)

So for now please stay on v6.2.0 and to enjoy your Switch fully! :)
So how can I update to 6.2? My system version is 4.1 without the support of exfat, and I want to keep my sysnand "CLEAN".

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
Since this thread is just turning into everyone asking for information before the release, we will just close the thread. Anyone who has taken the time to read the thread before commenting would know the stance of TX on all releases.

THERE IS NO ETA ON THE NEXT SX OS RELEASE
WORK IS IN PROGRESS FOR v7.0.0 SUPPORT

Thread closed

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
7.0.1 just dropped.
First impression appears to be minor changes.
As always, refrain from updating.

All keys and tsec firmware are unchanged

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Our Sponsors