Nintendo Switch error code 2168-0002

JorgeLaxe

Noob Account
May 13, 2019
Spain
Hello, i have an issue when i turn on the Nintendo Switch, after see the nintendo logo and the nintendo switch logo, the screen shows me the error 2168-0002, i just updated my console to the 8.01 firmware and the sxos firmware to the 2.7.1 beta. The Switch works fine if i turn on with the original firmware so, what can i do to solve that problem?

SemFuturo

Noob Account
May 14, 2019
São Paulo, Brasil
Hey Man, same here. This was the first time ever I tried to use a CFw and everytime I try I get the same error. I am about to download the sxos 2.7 to try it. I let you know if it worked for me.

imprezgc8

Majora's Mask
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Nov 26, 2007
The Cloud
How did you update your console, officially through Nintendo or using ChoijudourNX? Also what is your SD formatted?

99% of the time issues come from SD corruption. So formatting your SD will fix it. Just make sure to back up your license file. Sometimes is as simple as just re-downloading the boot.dat file again from the website.

Pryoness

Noob Account
Dec 4, 2019
new york
Hey I recently picked my switch back up after months and tried updating my firmware to 9.0.1 via choidujoirnx and I now get the same error code: 2168-0002 I did have custom themes but I deleted the theme folder any other thoughts? the boot.dat from 2.9.2 worked just fine I only got the error after updating with choidujoirnx