No Flash Possible ????

sharky1509

Noob Account
May 21, 2004
Belgium AALST
Hey,
I got this weird problem I have a 1.6 box and right bios but every time i try to flah either through network or dvd-disc it just says cdrom label: NEW and the chip hangs from there on.
No flash bars no nothing. I tried letting my xbox run for about 7 hours and still no flashing happens ?? :cry: :cry: :cry: What the hell can that be ?? Can it be the soldering ?? :?: Please somebody help me out here. Thx alot allready. :!: :!:

sharky1509

Noob Account
May 21, 2004
Belgium AALST
I checked all the soldering and there was no problem there ?? What can i do now ? Maybe it is a bad chip i dreally am pulling my hair out in here. I'm new but not so new i installed allready 3 x2pro's in other boxes and they do work properly. I really dont know what could be the problem. Please help me out here. Thx allready

sharky1509

Noob Account
May 21, 2004
Belgium AALST
Sorry i didn't know about the PM's but do you think it can be the chip itself ? Really not the solder ? I checked but everyone could be wrong where all human right ? :wink:

Mester

Noob Account
Dec 22, 2003
Could Some One Mod My Xbox360

Hello,
Is there a way that one of you could mod my xbox so it can play games of a dual layer disk? And can install one way or another that I do not get banned from xbox live?

Thanks

jassemsh

Noob Account
Jan 14, 2004
E.J.Custom Computers

www.oz-pc.com for all your xbox360 needs :)

For unregistered viewers: google E.J. Custom Computers , located in Mornington Peninsula but serving customers all over Australia.

imported_jakethesnake

Noob Account
Jan 19, 2004
yes,here some tips for you, mate
very happy with the services ,for contact info just google it as Delta Multizone (Glen Waverley),really fast and professional service in gaming solution :)